Character
    Lottto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Hey Devs, remember REMs?

You showed us an exemple of the new REMs stats almost 2 months ago to calm down everyone and since then... nothing. It isn't even announced for the next 2 version updates. I guess it's way better to work on the future amazing event "Monstrosity". Remember the last time you tried to release something like that? It was called Pankration and nobody cares about it anymore (except if you work on a mythic... oh nvm they are useless now).

While I don't mind it may take some time I just don't understand your lack of communication. We're just standing there, wondering what's going on and the only answers we get are "Sorry, we're working on it but just can't tell when we will be done."
    To be honest i'm really starting to wonder if you're actually working on this. I guess the best example is the Linkshell Community where your aswer is so vague it's obvious you tried to give up on it until people started to complain.
    (2)

I've heard they passed the task of updating these weapons to the avatars Cait Sith and Atamos. Implementation will be 3~4 weeks after never.
    (5)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You should check the road map for a date, it's rather informative.
    (2)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SqEnisfilledwithgeniuses View Post
    I've heard they passed the task of updating these weapons to the avatars Cait Sith and Atamos. Implementation will be 3~4 weeks after never.
    this is right its hey we will fix them keep on paying buddy..... what 14 is out...... hey guys not enouph players so were dropping this games support have fun guys bye lol thanks for the extra money suckers!
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ntion-of-r-e-m

This has already been posted, if you want to add more information, post there.
    (0)