Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: RDM & Haste 2

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

HASTE II YES pls (read my post on NEW rdm IDEA pls and let for a rdm ARMY (se beware!

read my ideas on DUELaga JAbility 5 min timer casting AN AOE for first time to party member in area of effect AOE and attack boost with proper ammount per emnhacing skill to a cap of 50 skill or attack + ??? (se would figure the proper ammount per skill /cap)
    ALSO:
    JAbility ENDOW [endow other with the gain-spell prior only self target to pary members in AOEffect recieveing the same boost per skill/cap 500 as RDM
    timer: 5 min since the cap 500 with composure will prob only last 2.5 min if that
    HASTE II baby YES PLEASE a +20% perhaps skill based now and duration to skill/cap 500
    DIA 4 mabey??? since most use whm dia II and brd + cor setups to damage through new content. that need change if rdm is the enfeebler still?
    add all this together SE (and youll see if cor and brd boosting through roof is OK with you then a 6 party with 1 (cor <-OR-> brd AND now a -> RDM after ADDING the JA's and spell suggestions above should be ok and bring rdm BACK TO GAME. till then in ENDGAME,... we ARE THE WALKING DEAD!! and that just not right se this is an easy FIX!
    (0)

Player
    I'd say Blu heals slightly better than Rdm on paper for pure curing, Blu/Sch spamming Fruit with a proper Cure setup is actually very fast and efficient cures. Support wise, Rdm comes out ahead with a more reliable haste rather than the 70% of the time AoE haste (or whatever else you use Diffusion for), so it's not really the same argument, but just throwing that out there to say, nobody will ever invite a Blu to cure these days, but then again, they won't invite a Rdm either, just sayin.

And to fixing Rdm, I still say let Temper be cast on other people, give them Haste2, and semi-related, expand accession to cover more abilities, haste and haste 2, reraise, temper, and I guess Phalanx2 but accession Phalanx1 is stronger if you have enough enhancing magic anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Selindrile; 02-26-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    numbers are the handwriting of the gods and yes the math is RDM fit-it forums + OUR IDEA's = those new JOBS. i still think 2 ja that aoe are needed. ENDOW ability every 5 min to cast any gain-spell per anhancing magic skill/ per effect is needed. dont stack with whm boost? fine.. RMD JA endow AOE gain-str +25 to all or the choice to cast the temper [mage/chance rate double attack] at 500 skill is 20% chance rate the whm still could single target boost-dex to the melee if the effects if like stat boost didnt stack (gain-str and boost str well say wouldnt stack). JA DUELaga (thinking 10-15% attack boost to all in aoe range) so now needed to ever compete with a BRD or COR booster for invites without this. ) these effects being all based on enhancing magic gear equiped even under COMPOSURE would not last even 2.5 min at 500 cap with a timer on the 2 new JA's at 5:min. meaning the party would be waiting the other 2.5 min for rdm to once again aoe gain-str and JA DUELaga AOE attack up to all in aoe range. dont mean to repeat this but this is all how rdm works we all know this. effect per enhancing magic equiped. SE say rdm not an AOE]job. well after what been given to the brd and cor. IT NEEDED at least with these JA timers maxed under composer to duration of 2.5 min at 500 skill. timer on both JA as said 5 min. the other THING NEEDED THEN to compensate only 1 BRD now or COR in party and then RDM is that the rdm/nin could now melee (now my acc as rdm/nin with soul+1 is 929 with composure but WIHOUT a NEW HASTE II single target spell for RDM with lets say the new speed increase AND THE duration now per enhancing skill to 500 full effect and duration. i used to desighn games is all im going to say but this game was always the best i ever seen. now ifeel like i need at least spam some ideas to fix what other ideas have been taking and used to make other jobs in new content. fix rdm!! all this subroutines n timers basically exist and sE already knows how to use the old to make new. it a simple change in math/location, little tweek and tag it to rdm. 1 simple update after some testing on the test server. WHY NOT make rdm so fun as can BE? many earned rdm skills like me in pain parties at start. rdm/nin if ya take time to max at least sub nin and a decent close to cap Fascast set to macro shadows is GODLY! give rdm the smaller edge compared to brd or cor it needs. ENOUGH to fill a spot in party! RDM job could be the fun juice of game taking melee and mage skill , effort, macro flow to equip and much abuse to get to endgame to finally have the time of a rdm's life. entering into the arena one more and htis time as rdm/nin baby!!! im cap fastcast shadows -10% neck know as the running shadow! shanty shan of laksmi! bring back the luster of our pimp suits we wear and the clear minds we have proven in past story battles. im waiting se.... 2 ja to use what rdm already has and spread the love aoe. if se is ok with cor and brd in same party then why not rdm and 1 brd or cor with these changes? would it be end of world is rdm could actualy do something the entire server has access to in overkill x2 with cor and brd in same setup. they already can take 3 RNG [BRD/COR] PLD WHM . take 1 of em away add rdm/nin or rdm/whatever and it all good in the hood once again. someone reply to this or am i out of mind with this path for rdm doing waht it already does but now doing it the way new content not only needs from RDM it what aahm diff and stuff like that DEMANDS or no invite ever for rdm even on 119. ive done 31 wins on aahm 119- 119+ and we dont loose. that saying no one ever invited me since it came out. i make my own runs and force RDM down THROAT! then it up to impacts and super high mac and dot choke etc posion to compensate . it not right we gotta force rdm like this or that we never been invited. i cant imagine ive won 31 runs shouting and forming random teams and others are getting invites to AA but not me/that just dont make sense on any server.im on laskmi and rdm is dead dead dead as main. someone let me know what life is on the others. at this point so maxed out im decaying daily. fix rdm se and im ready to enter the arena right now and start fighting. it what i been developing rdm/nin for but i dont know what you all are thinking leaving us all dead as can be on all servers in endgame. so many have rdm not play it waiting. many want rdm but know much effort is rewarded with being left alone in the end never truly excpeted by the community in end game. please make this right!! we all waiting!!!!
    (0)
    Last edited by shantaru; 02-28-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Player
    Shan. I love talking about RDM, especially with other RDM Mains and people who know what they're talking about, but... I can't read your posts, you need to form them better, break it up, rather than a wall, I mean, I tried reading, but you post so much, and I just can't do it, sorry.
    (1)

Ok I think (think) you are suggesting:
    Haste II
    Dualega which is supposed to give 15% attack boost to party members
    Endow which is supposed to...let us cast...either 2 songs at once or cast a gain spell and an en-spell...I think...
    For dualega and haste II I don't see why they would say no (some might argue the haste cap is the reason it isn't in the game) but endow um either scenario might be denied because casting 2 at once is, as far as I know it, haven't been done with any other job.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6