Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 122
  1. #41
    Player Vizzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    42
    Character
    Uberlee
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Fool me once, your fault, fool me twice my fault.

    FF14 is a decent game now but still is nothing but another WoW clone. And all WoW clones died to become F2P forgotten games. I just ask for those who get bored and upset about FF14 don't come back to FF11.
    Only if you promise, when you get tired of standing in Jeuno waiting for delve shouts, you don't come to XIV. You never know though, with the amazing adjustments and updates they are bombarding XI with, maybe soon they will expand the shout function, so you can stand around Selbina and wait for delve shouts.
    (4)

  2. #42
    Player FrankReynolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,592
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'll probably give FFXIV a shot, but I doubt I'll play it for very long and I feel somewhat conflicted about even doing that. Regardless of how great the director is or how different the direction is, the parent company is still the same. So when it comes down to it, Its still the same people.

    The director can have all the great ideas in the world, but he still has to fit them into the budget handed down from up high. I'm sure that numerous people on the FFXI Development team would have loved to answer all our requests and to have been able to rebuild this game into a shining modern masterpiece of high res graphics, awesome story lines and user friendly controls too, but nothing get's done without corporate approval.

    These people have crapped on their customers too many times. I just don't feel comfortable investing any serious time or money in anything from them again. I'm not gonna say never, but If FFXIV doesn't make women want me, increase my bank account ten fold and enhance my man parts, I probably will avoid SE titles entirely from this point on.
    (2)

  3. #43
    Player Vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    85
    Character
    Vilhem
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I'll probably give FFXIV a shot, but I doubt I'll play it for very long and I feel somewhat conflicted about even doing that. Regardless of how great the director is or how different the direction is, the parent company is still the same. So when it comes down to it, Its still the same people.

    The director can have all the great ideas in the world, but he still has to fit them into the budget handed down from up high. I'm sure that numerous people on the FFXI Development team would have loved to answer all our requests and to have been able to rebuild this game into a shining modern masterpiece of high res graphics, awesome story lines and user friendly controls too, but nothing get's done without corporate approval.

    These people have crapped on their customers too many times. I just don't feel comfortable investing any serious time or money in anything from them again. I'm not gonna say never, but If FFXIV doesn't make women want me, increase my bank account ten fold and enhance my man parts, I probably will avoid SE titles entirely from this point on.
    I wouldn't even mind if they never updated the graphics. I'd just like to see some kind of basic functionality update (like user-friendly UI), easier transition into the game for new players, and more helpful things ingame that don't leave you poking around in the dark.
    (4)

  4. #44
    Player hideka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    482
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStoneDragon View Post
    Just wondering how many people would drop XI for XIV? my Girlfriend and I will probably try to play both, but XI will most likely be the one we play most.
    dropped 11 after one day of playing the XIV beta. that game makes this game look like runescape.
    (4)

  5. #45
    Player Alerith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    282
    Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Fool me once, your fault, fool me twice my fault.

    FF14 is a decent game now but still is nothing but another WoW clone. And all WoW clones died to become F2P forgotten games. I just ask for those who get bored and upset about FF14 don't come back to FF11.
    Everyone please take note. This is what a Bandwagon Hater post looks like.
    (0)

  6. #46
    Player Vladislav's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    29
    Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Will do as did since 1.0 - FFXI update/new stuff = i play FFXI , FFXIV update/new stuff = i play FFXIV. Well doing like that i was missed some things in both games , like once i back after 3 month of XIV to XI and 90-95 Limit break was already to pretty hard to find ppl's , same in XIV popped to late when all already did Avulum Vale (i hope i spelled it right lmao) so i was long time no have chance to particiate it ; ;
    That 's really bad when 2 games u very like going same time D: and u have to choose .
    (0)

  7. #47
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStoneDragon View Post
    Just wondering how many people would drop XI for XIV? my Girlfriend and I will probably try to play both, but XI will most likely be the one we play most.
    I will more than likely do that. FFXI being my main game with FFXIV being a more casual experience.
    (2)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

  8. #48
    Player Babygyrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok woot!
    Posts
    169
    Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    all depends on how much time We will end up having at the time.. and cost incentives for those who did not get take advantage of it 1.0 because it sucked! lol
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    This made me laugh pretty hard. Them young whipper snappers!
    GIT OFF MAH LAWNZ!
    (1)

  10. #50
    Player Anjou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    543
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    XIV all the way but hey I have every right to go back to XI when I see fit :P
    (1)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast