Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    bunch of stuff.
    this.

I'm fairly certain that Ranger hasn't received any actual attention in years and Bounty shot was shoehorned in at the last moment to make it seem otherwise. Abyssea makes all of it blatantly obvious though as others have shown in other threads. I'm half tempted to go rebuild all my tests that got erased and post the metrics again just to show how old Ranger is.
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

I note the Dev's haven't even bothered to acknowledge any of these threads in the RNG forum. Another indication they are sticking their heads in the sand about the job. Working as intended I guess.

Got my 9th coin of ardor the other day. Spent it on the COR frac rather than the RNG Sayon. Why use AF+2 items on a job just getting mothballed day by day.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

I'm gonna take a wild guess: a. it costs a fortune for your main job, b. it costs a fortune for your /nin, c. you die alot solo (which is how you are probably gonna level your early levels), d. party leaders look for blm before they start looking for rng and there are plenty available, and e. rng damage gives TP but magic is generally safer.

Sucks, I love partying with rangers, although every once in a while I run across one with no concept of hate control; you get that from every job, but ranger has the tools to pull hate in 1-2 attacks and keep it for awhile, if they live long enough to keep it once they have the mob's attention.

Good advice from a range buddy of mine: get WW to 100 before you start the job and make friends with lots of other crafters. If you meet someone who's a good farmer it wouldn't hurt to be on good terms with them, too.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2