Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

why no mention of r/e/m

come on se most of your player base is waiting to hear about r/e/m weapons, most of us are not bothered about new content till r/e/m issue is fixed as it is a deal breaker. kinda seems like you just hoping the issue will go away or we will get used to delve weapons and forget about the weapons that took some of us years to get. I just read the version update post and as you can tell I am really disappointed, how don't you realise there is a huge issue you need to deal with before moving on. please fix it or give us the info we been waiting for since delve weapons released, people just gunna get more and more upset the longer you wait to fix or give us stats. sorry to cry but me and most of game don't want to wait 3 more months to even get info on r/e/m weapons, we waited long enough
    (23)

They aren't going to release updated R/E/M weapons when there are new weapons coming from the additional Delve mega bosses. You need to wait longer.
    (1)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    waited long enough considering its an issue that shouldn't be
    (10)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    FFS, we just got word from on high that RME will no longer be the best weapons in the game. Whatever the stats will be, they will be superseded, and permanently at that. All that's left to hear is whatever your consolation prize will be (e.g. unlocked weapon skills).

Whatever the stats will be, rest assured that they will only satisfy you for 2-3 months at best. Ragequit now and spare the rest of us your attempts to speak for "most of the player base."
    (6)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    FFS, we just got word from on high that RME will no longer be the best weapons in the game. Whatever the stats will be, they will be superseded, and permanently at that. All that's left to hear is whatever your consolation prize will be (e.g. unlocked weapon skills).

Whatever the stats will be, rest assured that they will only satisfy you for 2-3 months at best. Ragequit now and spare the rest of us your attempts to speak for "most of the player base."
    Already did. Kthx.
    (0)
    It doesn't take much to know when someone is special. After 5 minutes if the person is alive and well you have a keeper, if they are dead and obnoxious then toss em like two day old leftovers.

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    if they released the stats then people could make there ragequit decision. u say r/e/m not gunna compare but the stats they released for sword shows relic sword only a few dmg less than delve boss sword, so with double dmg proc relic will win. WE NEED INFO!!!!
    and yes 75% of people I speak too really care about r/e/m issue u can tell by all the were upset about r/e/m posts, so maybe most the playerbase think same as me an your one of the only people that doesn't care
    (1)
    Last edited by pretre; 06-26-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pretre View Post
    u say r/e/m not gunna compare but the stats they released for sword shows relic sword only a few dmg less than delve boss sword, so with double dmg proc relic will win. WE NEED INFO!!!!
    Your info:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Boost equipment variation vertically
    This is the current plan.
    Add equipment that surpasses relics, mythics, and empyrean.
    You have your answer.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Excalibur dmg 121 att 60 acc 20 that sword is better than delve boss sword. so as there is contradicting info I would like it to get cleared up.
    (0)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pretre View Post
    Excalibur dmg 121 att 60 acc 20 that sword is better than delve boss sword. so as there is contradicting info I would like it to get cleared up.
    You're assuming the current Delve Boss Sword is the only high-damage sword they plan on adding, which I highly doubt is the case. More weapons/equipment will be added that will surpass what we have now. R/E/M will be overshadowed, the quote from Camate says it all.

Edit:spelling
    (2)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So they're planning on letting us upgrade R/E/Ms to be on par with current Delve weapons. But before this is actually implemented, they are going to add new weapons that are even stronger? Somebody please tell me I'm wrong here...
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast