Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sange

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    So... go play rng because i also like rng too? I can't play ninja and want fixes made to a class i enjoy?

How about i spell this out to you: W-E__A-R-E__I-N_A __T-H-R-E-A-D__W-H-E-R-E__W-E__A-L-R-E-A-D-Y__K-N-O-W__A-N-D__A-C-K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E__T-H-I-S__F-A-C-T. W-E__A-L-S-O__K-N-O-W__S-E__R-E-A-D-S__T-H-I-S__A-N-D__T-H-E-R-E-F-O-R-E__A-R-E__S-U-G-G-E-S-T-I-N-G__G-O-O-D__C-H-A-N-G-E-S__T-O__I-L-L__P-E-R-C-E-I-V-E-D__O-R__U-N-U-S-A-B-L-E__J-A. T-H-A-N-K__Y-O-U__C-A-P-T-A-I-N__O-B-V-I-O-U-S__F-O-R__L-E-T-T-I-N-G__U_S__K-N-O-W__J-U-S-T__W-H-A-T__W-E__S-A-I-D__A-N-D__K-N-E-W__A-N-D__R-E-P-O-S-T-I-N-G__I-T.

Also, why do you think i said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreus
    it will slow us down melee wise
    - slowing us down melee wise means less damage/tp correct?

it needs to be tweaked to rng/pup rng/cor tp/ws standards as a real skill.
    - good thing i went a few hours into the past to make this quote come in line with your views so i wouldn't be wrong in the future.

Just allow us to whittle a mob while weakened while feeding very little tp atleast.
    - Here i am offering a suggestion and you are again telling us our current throwing attack isn't as fast as haste. Maybe this comment was aimed at someone else? I didn't make a single claim supporting throwing over katana but i did make a statement stating that it needs to be brought up to rng/cor/pup/etc because they have skills (same context mind you) that accompany their actions.

I know i'm being super trolled and am passing time till work but... This is a thread where we are suggesting fixes to sange which will inevitably lead to changes needed to throwing. So far you've told us things we knew and we've informed you of things that you didn't know yet you go on to tell us stuff we already posted and put words in some peoples mouths allegedly.

If you have nothing to contribute and don't want to see people discuss job related issues on the SE forums, then why are you keeping up on this thread?
    (2)
    Last edited by Ashvrei; 04-25-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Removed a quote that was edited by a moderator.

Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyreus View Post
    - good thing i went a few hours into the past to make this quote come in line with your views so i wouldn't be wrong in the future.
    I lol'd at this one.

Good stuff man *thumbs up*
    (1)

SANGE SANGE improve sange
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4