Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    right now we have 1000 exactly but its usually around 2k (be it just under or over) on my server when i check.
    (0)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    1371 on Asura - which actually is rather low for this server.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    1371 on Asura - which actually is rather low for this server.
    Well, I'm assuming most of the people haven't seen the news.
    I know that I cancelled my subscription, it ends on Jul 16th.
    Took me way too long to do this... all my friends quit a long time ago, I still had some hope.
    (2)

Player
    @1257 on Phoenix atm.
    (0)

Character
    Uberlee
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    1042 on Shiva, did searches and found a total of 606 in the cities.
    (0)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I was a fool to think that they actually had any intention of updating RME, by the time they do it they will be outdated. I don't know how much net profit SE makes per an account... but it must not be much because they sure don't seem to be allocating resources to the things that people are quitting over.
    (5)

986 people online on Valefor. I mean maybe we're being too picky. According to the update information, we can now invite people regardless of Regional location! Such a groundbreaking fix for the major issues currently plaguing XI!
    (2)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    Well, I'm assuming most of the people haven't seen the news.
    I know that I cancelled my subscription, it ends on Jul 16th.
    Took me way too long to do this... all my friends quit a long time ago, I still had some hope.
    I don't think I have much hope left - not sure if I'm just suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome or what. This game has been a big part of my life for over 7 years, it's been my refuge when rl times have been tough, it's kept me sane when rl have been beyond troublesome, I have met so many awesome people from all over the world - I'm so SO sad to see it fall apart like this and turning into something I don't even recognize in comparison to how it used to be.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SqEnisfilledwithgeniuses View Post
    Upcoming Version Updates

So is that a no?

Phase 4 open beta will be out, and we'll be ready to transition into XIV by the end of July.

Good bye.
    Seriously that's the update? Wait let me get this straight... We pay for an expansion that's not even complete. And now we are paying a few months subscription so they can complete what should have been done at release? Adding missions, Quests?? AF??

What happened to new 1 hours? How about give us some new skillchains? Fix REM? No wait... How about Fix moogle slip?? New spells? They gonna add more gear where the heck are we gonna put it!??

C'mon SE stop giving us crumbs and serve us the cookies already...wait ... Screw the cookies where's the cake???

This is not the summer I'd imagine it to turn out.
    (6)
    Last edited by Daemon; 06-26-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    I don't think I have much hope left - not sure if I'm just suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome or what. This game has been a big part of my life for over 7 years, it's been my refuge when rl times have been tough, it's kept me sane when rl have been beyond troublesome, I have met so many awesome people from all over the world - I'm so SO sad to see it fall apart like this and turning into something I don't even recognize in comparison to how it used to be.
    Sadly FFXI has taken a part of my life just like yours, it was a great way to escape while things were getting too overwhelming, but now it's just too frustrating. I can't keep playing this, there's no future here.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast