Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SqEnisfilledwithgeniuses View Post
    we can now invite people regardless of Regional location!
    Only a decade late.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Only a decade late.
    Well, maybe on the XXI Years of Vana'diel campaign, they'll give us the other stuff they've been promising then?
    (0)

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    I don't think I have much hope left - not sure if I'm just suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome or what. This game has been a big part of my life for over 7 years, it's been my refuge when rl times have been tough, it's kept me sane when rl have been beyond troublesome, I have met so many awesome people from all over the world - I'm so SO sad to see it fall apart like this and turning into something I don't even recognize in comparison to how it used to be.
    I feel the same, in a way I feel I should quit now before my view of the game is tainted any further. At least then I can have happy memories!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Deifact View Post
    I feel the same, in a way I feel I should quit now before my view of the game is tainted any further. At least then I can have happy memories!
    Stoarmoar@Valefor
    To be cancelled Jul. 3, 2013

Tarualchemist@Valefor

Raesk@Valefor

Kaijin@Valefor

Done!
    (3)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Incoming Update Details Vs. Roadmaps
    I much prefer the update we just received over long roadmaps. The details outlined by Mr. Matsui indicate content that is ready or near-ready to go live. Roadmaps, while fun to read, I always had the impression were simply an indicator of potential plans on a loose timeline.

I also understand that timelines, priorities and a number of other factors cause plans to change or be delayed, and once that information is put out there the playerbase (myself included) is frustrated when something we were looking forward to doesn't get released, so I support the decision to do away with roadmaps at least ones associated with a timeline. I would love to see something replace it however. Something very general, like a "Here are some new content ideas we're thinking about, what are your thoughts?" It could be presented in a number of ways, some simple forum threads, or polls. I'd love to see concept art around these ideas before they get into actual development.

I understand if the development team doesn't feel comfortable sharing ideas with us at that stage, as part of the fun of the game, and any game, is playing it as envisioned by the designers. If we knew too many details beforehand it might take away some of the exploration and discovery aspects of it.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the additions to Adoulin, and from what I've played of monstrosity on the test server, I absolutely cannot wait for that to make it into the actual game, because it's ridiculously fun!

On a less positive note, I too have noticed the average numbers of players on my server declining rapidly in recent weeks. Last night during peak NA hours, there were less than 900 people on.
    (1)

Character
    Kitty
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    On a less positive note, I too have noticed the average numbers of players on my server declining rapidly in recent weeks. Last night during peak NA hours, there were less than 900 people on.
    Quetzalcoatl is pretty dead most of the time, I have left along with my remaining friends.
    Server merges ready!
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3