Character
    Seselito
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 17

New guy on Odin!

Hey everybody!!!!! So, I'm super new here, as in trying to figure out the basic mechanics of the game, new. I'm getting acclimated as I do the San d'Oria quests and ffxiclopedia is basically my rock of gibraltar right now. I have google, therefore I don't need someone to completely hold my hand. However, joining up with an active, and upbeat social linkshell would be really nice for conversation and the occasional pointer.

If there are any people out there who are as new as I am, I'm trying to really play the game, i.e.: going on quests and adventuring with my eyes closed a little bit instead of power leveling to endgame. If that sounds like the type of game play you'd be into, I'd love to make some friends on here!

I'm a geared level 12 hume monk (valkurm dunes anyone?) who still needs to do his sub-job quest. After that, I'll be focusing on mostly white mage until I decide a second magic class to pair with my healing.

As it says in the title, I'm on Odin and the name to look for is Elazaro. I look forward to getting some responses!!!!!
    (0)
    Rosx

Character
    Seselito
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 17
    Also, no effing clue why it says THF lv. 1 under my name. Don't really have any plans to go down that road......
    (0)
    Rosx