Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    ....Bottom line, they know if they give us a new dagger we will just DW TH knives....
    Most of us refuse to even wield thief's knife now due to it's terrible DPS, why on earth would we wield both if we had a 2nd one.

A new knife with TH+ on it would be fine with me, as long as it had fairly decent stats, preferably low delay, some acc and some STR. And of course 50+ damage, preferably more, so that it's not obsolete once everyone is wielding delve boss weapon with delve weapon.
    (0)

Character
    Khary
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Would be nice if they could make the TH proc from dagger, hands and feet if they're simply in your inventory. I dunno about everyone else but I'd be ok with this type of solution. -3 inventory is an ok trade off to not have to wear that gear and lower our DPS. Or possibly a quest or magian trial where you hand those 3 items in and then get TH7 trait, but this can't be then added to by then wearing the hands, feet and dagger for a total of TH10. That would still need to be built the same way we do now. Thoughts? :O
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khary View Post
    Would be nice if they could make the TH proc from dagger, hands and feet if they're simply in your inventory. I dunno about everyone else but I'd be ok with this type of solution. -3 inventory is an ok trade off to not have to wear that gear and lower our DPS. Or possibly a quest or magian trial where you hand those 3 items in and then get TH7 trait, but this can't be then added to by then wearing the hands, feet and dagger for a total of TH10. That would still need to be built the same way we do now. Thoughts? :O
    As far as I know, it doesn't affect anything besides single airlixers in delve and crap drops off normal mobs in the new expansion. SO you pretty much don't need it anywhere in the new zones.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2