Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Apparently I am blind. ; ;
    Don't feel bad, I went to look for about 15min and came back empty handed on info myself, wonder why neither of us thought of using the find feature?
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune11 View Post
    SE -end the storyline so that us Final Fantasy fans can feel that we completed the game and move onto 14. Those who want to stay for endgame can stay and make their characters stronger to fight more difficult reskinned NMs in future updates.
    That sounds awful. You want the game to become awful just so you can quit with no regrets. You've already made up your mind that you're gonna stop playing FFXI, and you think they're going to do you this favor which spits in the face of every player who chooses to stay? No, you can't honestly believe that's how it would work.
    (5)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    That sounds awful. You want the game to become awful just so you can quit with no regrets. You've already made up your mind that you're gonna stop playing FFXI, and you think they're going to do you this favor which spits in the face of every player who chooses to stay? No, you can't honestly believe that's how it would work.

LOL They won't do it, but not for the reasons you're thinking. They have no problem spitting in people's faces. They just don't have the manpower to make an ending. Besides, how would ending the main story line ruin the game? It's not like any decent story line has been / will be added in recent times anyways.
    (0)

Player
    It sounds awful to finish the story up so people can leave while knowing what happens in Vana's final expansion without waiting 3 years? To me that sounds awesome. The rest of the comment is accurate too, we will end up fighting more reskined NMs, its what we always do anyways, why would it change?
    (4)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    It sounds awful to finish the story up so people can leave while knowing what happens in Vana's final expansion without waiting 3 years? To me that sounds awesome. The rest of the comment is accurate too, we will end up fighting more reskined NMs, its what we always do anyways, why would it change?
    The entire storyline completely over... never any new story... yes, that sounds awful.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The entire storyline completely over... never any new story... yes, that sounds awful.
    That response implies that you believe there will be more, significant story line after SoA...

When, out of curiosity do you think that will be?
    (4)

Player
    Miniature stories such as quests or things like VW, truly unimportant and uninspired story, those can continue coming out, the primary story, in this case SoA, yes, needs to be finished and be completely over.
    (4)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAZYVIC View Post
    Im Talking only about DELVE, Because DELVe is the Real Problem.

For Enjoy Delve NMS or Fracture Plasma Farms. you need the following requeriments

1.- 1 Support Job. BRD,COR, WHM. Or O Chain. PLD. THen you can join easy all Plasma Farm Shouts.

If you are DD, you will have several problems for find a spot in Shout Groups

99.9% the Delve Shouts look like this

Plasma Farm Do you need it? BRD, COR, WHM AND PLD /Tell.
    Just because the maximum limit is 18 doesn't mean it's impossible with less. You can basically go there with just three people and exit with 2k. Examples:

- 3 man: THF DD WHM will do 1.5k~2k plasm and many airlixirs.
    - 6 man: ~4k
    - 18 man shout group NQ farming: 5-6k ? only been in one or 2.
    -18 man NM shout group: 4-5 NMs killed and random NQ mob for at least 10k.
    (1)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    That response implies that you believe there will be more, significant story line after SoA...

When, out of curiosity do you think that will be?
    Forgive me then, allow me to elaborate. He was saying end the storyline, and you're never allowed to do significant story line ever again because he doesn't want to come back. If I'm still playing the game, I want my rights to significant storyline. Even if it's unlikely to happen, I don't want some a-hole player who wants to leave the game completely dictating what I do and do not get in the future.

I would have the same response to anyone who wants SE to hurry up and finish anything, then never allow SE to ever expand on it again.
    (3)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Forgive me then, allow me to elaborate. He was saying end the storyline, and you're never allowed to do significant story line ever again because he doesn't want to come back. If I'm still playing the game, I want my rights to significant storyline. Even if it's unlikely to happen, I don't want some a-hole player who wants to leave the game completely dictating what I do and do not get in the future.

I would have the same response to anyone who wants SE to hurry up and finish anything, then never allow SE to ever expand on it again.
    To be clear though, you realize that there is a high likelihood that you would never see another addition to the "main" story line again anyways right?

Because if this was 5 years ago, I would be right there with you on this, but currently I think we may be down to our last chance to ever see a conclusion. With that in mind, and given the lackluster stories that have come out over the last few years, I would rather just end it. I'd rather see it go out with a bang than dies a slow death with no conclusion. I liked the story in other FF games, but I've never been that interested in stories in MMOs so I'm sure others will disagree with me.

I also have a personal reason. For 8 years now, my girlfriend who plays every other FF game in existence (well most of them anyways) refuses to pick up this game or FFXIV because she says "Video games should have an ending... blah blah blah". It would be bittersweet to say "HA HA! You missed out :P"
    (2)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 06-25-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast