Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    English forums, maybe.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    English forums, maybe.
    Google translate is wildly inaccurate, but it sounds pretty similar over on the JP forums from what I can understand.
    (0)

Character
    Mahoro
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Yeah, That sounds fun. Pimp out whm so you can pimp out <Insert DD job> and then never get invited as anything but whm again. With the exception of the obvious fact that most people don't like playing those jobs, that makes perfect sense.
    This has been going on since the beginning of FFXI, and isn't really endemic to this expansion. There will always be more people who want to thwack things, but SE will never have endgame events that do not require healers and buffers in some fashion. It simply won't happen.

Many people who play those jobs would prefer to play something else, but they see the long game and realize that they are helping make the event possible. In the process, they are getting rewards for themselves and everyone else. It may not be AS fun as <insert DD job>, but it's part and parcel of FFXI at this point. Ideally, groups should try to shake things up for members as best they can so they don't get pigeonholed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mahoro; 07-09-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Character
    Detzu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Yeah, That sounds fun. Pimp out whm so you can pimp out <Insert DD job> and then never get invited as anything but whm again. With the exception of the obvious fact that most people don't like playing those jobs, that makes perfect sense.
    As long as things are getting done it shouldn't really matters. I'm personally trying to pimp my mages job, slowly but surely, and I'm trying to force my LS mates to do the same, so the mages could be DDs and the DDs could be mages.
    And some mages jobs are fun to play.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Detzu View Post
    As long as things are getting done it shouldn't really matters. I'm personally trying to pimp my mages job, slowly but surely, and I'm trying to force my LS mates to do the same, so the mages could be DDs and the DDs could be mages.
    And some mages jobs are fun to play.
    Oh, cool. Well you should have said so sooner. I'm sure everyone will change their minds now that they know how you feel and just start liking things they didn't like before. I mean just because a game isn't fun doesn't mean you shouldn't keep paying for it right? There's other reasons to play like self hatred and masochism too I guess.

I'll have to try your argument with my old lady when I get home...

<her> Ewww... that's gross. Stop it.
    <me> As long as things are getting done it shouldn't really matters.
    <her> Oh, okay. Well since you put it that way...

Something tells me this won't end well.
    (3)

Character
    Almantia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Server down on a Friday, EU primetime with NA coming up, is a pretty good reason for a game to phail.
    (2)

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32