Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Volga
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

compromised account

So my account was hacked and some items went missing on my main back in Feb and quickly raised the flag and jumped through all the hoops SE has to start the investigation. Fast forward to today and many phone calls and being on hold for many long hours. Still under investigation and no progress since April. To top it all off im still paying as if i were playing. has anyone gone this long/had a recovery done if so how long did it take you to get your stuff back. cause has gotten ridiculous!
    (4)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    They never looked into my hacking back in '09 and claim they never received my notification, now it's way too late to try again. Personally SE get on the ball please, you have paying customers getting screwed over and you're not doing anything.

Personally I'm not going to stop bringing it up until I get my stuff back, I didn't willingly drop the sword in the beginning, I begged SE for help but "Due to company policy it's too long to restore your items" I'm sorry but there's a difference between policy and just being a bunch of jerks. Go ahead and delete my comment, because until I have my rightful property back, I will not quiet down. I pay to play this game, I will not stand for being hacked and the people I'm paying hide behind tape that is irrelevant in those situations (Because it's not fair that I lost something I worked so hard for someone to steal my account, toss it, and then the GM's say later that I never placed a notification about it)
    (5)
    Last edited by Anjou; 06-20-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I got hacked a year before security tokens came out. Took 8 months for them to get it back.
    (0)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wow... I just sent them a fax this monday to recover my other account and today they told me they processed my fax and are investigating, you just made me very, very pessimistic about this recovery

By the way, what kind of company requires faxing in 2013? Seriously...
    Their requirements are also so unbelievably stupid. I had to fax them the email with my cd-keys, because I didn't buy a physical copy, why couldn't I just send them the cd-key itself? Not only that but they made me send a picture of my passport and a stupid piece of paper with the day's date. I didn't have any newspapers, so I just sent them a label of the bread that I bought

Might as well just starting hacking accounts, since it's so hard for their real owners to get them back
    (0)
    Last edited by PeaceWalker; 06-21-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Fax?

/ten
    (0)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Fax?

/ten
    Yes, can you believe it? In 2013 they asked me to fax something. Took me months just to find a way to fax through the internet because no one has a fax machine anymore.

Also I had to send it twice, because apparently my ID was unreadable on the first fax. Well, no shit, Fax quality is ridiculous. Why couldn't I just email that shit?
    (0)

Maybe they think faxes are magical and you can't fake your ID with them.
    (0)

Player
    SE support strikes again.
    (0)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Maybe they think faxes are magical and you can't fake your ID with them.
    Surprisingly, faxing is more expensive than sending a letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    SE support strikes again.
    Did they ever stop striking?
    (3)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    SE Support me told me to just wait until they send me an email with further instructions, but none of them has any idea when that email is going to come...
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast