Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    Here's some interesting pieces from SE's official forums (note that SE staff doesn't even look at these forums)
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/..._with_Jordan_G
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/...stomer_service!!!
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/...ver_my_account
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/..._game_FF14:ARR

I'm not trying to flame SE, I would just love them to improve their customer service.
    The only suggestions I can offer are filing a BBB complaint (best way to get responses and direct contact) or going around their NA office and filing a complaint with their head offices in Japan.
    (0)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Pheww bad tech support! You should escalate your call to a Supervisor and not even talk to the (trainee) tech who first takes your call. I doubt any of this will help but wanted to reply to your post. First I am so sorry this has happened to you. No one knows how this feels til they have been through it. I was hacked over 4 years ago. I sign on and my name has been changed and I am on Odin server. I ran out of the mh shouting where the hell am I? They shout back Odin! I freaked out I had only been playing a few years. I was told it would take 3 weeks for my account to be sent to Japan to be investigated. It was 3 weeks to the day I was contacted by email to log on my account. I log on and am back on Phoenix but still have the name Dogenie (all I can think is people will call me Dog). The GM greeted me told me to check all my chars to see if I lost anything. Then he told me to log off to sign back in to get my name back. All went well for me. I do feel lucky from all the stories I have heard.

I wish you luck with this I do know how frustrating it is and how you feel. I got the Security Token as soon as it came out. Do you have one? Also, I am surprised you can sign in on here I couldn't even sign on Pol Plus to talk to my friends so I would think that is a good thing.

Once again I am so sorry for you.
    (2)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    He disconnected without even caring about what I said...
    I would get on live chat or copy and paste this in an email on the POL website this is totally bullshit and the crappiest of tech support!
    (0)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Pheww bad tech support! You should escalate your call to a Supervisor and not even talk to the (trainee) tech who first takes your call. I doubt any of this will help but wanted to reply to your post. First I am so sorry this has happened to you. No one knows how this feels til they have been through it. I was hacked over 4 years ago. I sign on and my name has been changed and I am on Odin server. I ran out of the mh shouting where the hell am I? They shout back Odin! I freaked out I had only been playing a few years. I was told it would take 3 weeks for my account to be sent to Japan to be investigated. It was 3 weeks to the day I was contacted by email to log on my account. I log on and am back on Phoenix but still have the name Dogenie (all I can think is people will call me Dog). The GM greeted me told me to check all my chars to see if I lost anything. Then he told me to log off to sign back in to get my name back. All went well for me. I do feel lucky from all the stories I have heard.

I wish you luck with this I do know how frustrating it is and how you feel. I got the Security Token as soon as it came out. Do you have one? Also, I am surprised you can sign in on here I couldn't even sign on Pol Plus to talk to my friends so I would think that is a good thing.

Once again I am so sorry for you.
    I didn't have the security token back then, I can get one now with the software token, but it's too late, I need my account back first.
    (0)

Character
    Volga
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    well it makes me feel a little bit better knowing that I am not the only one getting screwed, however at the same time why do we sit around and let this happen? we need to spread the word that SE/POL customer service is lacking and try to put a foot up there ass'es and get us the help and attention when we ask for it instead of the cold shoulder and the time and money lost just to satisfy there greediness.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Personally I know it's obnoxious to say, but unless people do a more organized movement to shove this in SE's face to let them know, we're all going to keep taking this up the ass. I've already filed many complaints, and if it was up to me is rather talk to the boss than some creep sitting behind red tape saying company policy yada yada. My point is: SE STOP SCREWING US OVER!!!
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3