Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Item Levels

Not saying it might not take them years to implement any of the promised updates, But seriously, They eventually will on the vast majority of things they actually confirm are in the works and near completion... They make a lot of forgotten/unimplemented "Speculative/*Heres what we're thinking/might do*" Updates, people just get excited when they see stuff thats in the "Thought process" Stage and don't realize a lot of that sh*t is thrown out the window, like the entire THF or RDM Job directions.

Yes they flat out just don't do things, but like Alexander and Odin, it can take a couple years but I bet we'll eventually see most of the crap they actually promise and not just "Heres our spitballed ideas for fixing X"... That is if the game doesn't keelhaul first.
    (2)

Character
    Yummypie
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't know. I will have to see it actually get implemented to believe it (actually I think what I believe will be completely irrelevant by then). SE/Rep is turning into some sort of politician. Making all sorts of promises and keep delaying them.

"We got people on this"
    "We will be working with this idea carefully"
    "Your concern is noted and will be handled with careful deliberations"
    "We are hoping to do this in the future"
    "We are out of money for servers, can you pay some more so we can use the money to fund something else?" (like gov funding its army while people need support)
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    They've already confirmed they are buffing them, Its just a matter of when... You know that right?
    Yes, i do. I meant they wont be doing it right now. Sry for not spelling it out'
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekin View Post
    There is no level adjustment in Adoulin as mentioned back after vanafest. This is to make up "levels" to match the mobs whose stats are equal to a mob whose levels are 140+.
    didnt know that'
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Yes, i do. I meant they wont be doing it right now. Sry for not spelling it out'
    You did spell it out, Thanks though

First - they wont update REM despite how much players keep complaining. They want you to play new content, with new content equip. If they buff REM now, then ppl might stick with them. So you can expect the buff to be after the main craze over new content has died down more.
    Though in their defense, the main craze has kinda died down for pretty much all the good players who can beat Delve content, the rest are too busy complaining how hard it is. >_>
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    it can take a couple years but I bet we'll eventually see most of the crap they actually promise.
    Problem is at this rate, other than the true white nights and rosy eyed wonders, who is going to be around to see it?

If its just an idea, they need to keep quiet, otherwise they are getting ppls hopes up and letting a lot or ppl down.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorror View Post
    This makes DW jobs lower level than 2hand. DW will be able to use main hand with full skill, and off hand with less skill. So DW jobs level will be half way between the two items they equip. If they equip a lvl 120 weapon and lvl 114 weapon they will be lvl 117. So ether add two weapons for DW of the same level when ever you release a new weapon, OR

Just make it so the main hand combat skill+ effects both weapons and offhand combat skill+ does nothing.

The other thing this does is make all lower level weapons completely useless, if you have this mainhand skill effect offhand also you would be able to still use lower level weapons so they aren't useless at least for DW jobs.
    Best damn idea yet I think, at least when they adjust all the other lv.100+ weapons.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimerawizard View Post
    Best damn idea yet I think, at least when they adjust all the other lv.100+ weapons.
    Well best idea would probably be to use the highest value of the two. So that if you have one that gives parry skill +188 in the main hand and one that give eva +42 and parry +42 in the off hand, you end up with Parry 188 and eva 42. That way one handers aren't overpowered (lol right?) but they still get some love from the off hand.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Well best idea would probably be to use the highest value of the two. So that if you have one that gives parry skill +188 in the main hand and one that give eva +42 and parry +42 in the off hand, you end up with Parry 188 and eva 42.
    Yes, coding it so it would compare like terms & use the greater of the two would be best.
    (0)
    Last edited by Chimerawizard; 07-17-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Salvage is nice and all but HOW ABOUT ALLOWING US TO DO ASSAULT MISSIONS SOLO??

Damn it SE can't you figure that this game is fricking hard to get anything dones without having to pester veterans with things they don't care about anymore?

There are not enough newbies to do specific things in this game so why i STILL NEED 3 PPL FOR STUPID ASSAULT MISSIONS?

You have power/lag problems to keep solo instances? guess what? buy more hardware because we are supporting this game with money and not wishes. We are doing our part by giving you the money. Now spend this money on the product we are paying for or lose the customers.

Start acting like a real gaming company for Christ's sake!!!
    (5)

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast