Thread: Item Levels

Character
    Mokeil
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    This issue with dual-wielders not wielding the same thing in both hands has been around for as long as Dual-wield has been around.
    Yes, but the gap between what you can have in both hands has never been quite so large before. There's a hefty difference in the damage ratings on the T4/T5 Delve weapons, and the ones that can be obtained from the Mega Bosses. Factor it the fact that the off-hand weapon already isn't getting as much Attack from Str that the main hand is...

Widening that gap is only going to make matters worse.
    (0)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please dont forget Magian weapons. People who spent many weeks on MAB staves feel cheated by the new buyable MAB staves for instance
    (0)

Character
    Santi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Incoming single-wield Ninja...
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    Incoming single-wield Ninja...
    Lol what ninja? I thought they blocked people from setting ninja as their main job in all Adoulin zones.
    (2)

Character
    Creativename
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I'm confused... this sounds like they're nerfing the jobs that need a buff the most...

Dual wielding jobs(NIN, THF, DNC, etc.) aren't even considered damage dealers at this point. Why are you in the process of making their off hand even more horrible? lol. Meanwhile, that Scythe or Great Axe added with this update, has no downside to DRK and WAR. Basically making two of the best damage dealers even stronger, widening the already Grand Canyon of a gap between these jobs.

We want you to balance jobs. You're doing the opposite. Stahp.
    (8)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Technically the Scythe would rule out resolution...... so yay downside discovered!
    (0)

Player
    That makes the GA no less amazing. A WAR with basically +188 Attack & +169 Acc, on top of that STR & VIT, yay for mods we can make use of! All in all, super powerful and amazing GA unless I am missing something, which is fine, but 1 handed jobs get screwed by this still.
    (4)

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    This makes DW jobs lower level than 2hand. DW will be able to use main hand with full skill, and off hand with less skill. So DW jobs level will be half way between the two items they equip. If they equip a lvl 120 weapon and lvl 114 weapon they will be lvl 117. So ether add two weapons for DW of the same level when ever you release a new weapon, OR

Just make it so the main hand combat skill+ effects both weapons and offhand combat skill+ does nothing.

The other thing this does is make all lower level weapons completely useless, if you have this mainhand skill effect offhand also you would be able to still use lower level weapons so they aren't useless at least for DW jobs.
    (4)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Thank god they wanted to make sure duel wielding didn't have any advantages. My ninja was starting to replace darks in events and stuff. Oh wait... I can't even get groups with my 99 relic emp ext nin. I wonder why that is, maybe its because I am not turning out 5k WSs on Tojil... But good on them to make sure that any possible chance 1h jobs have at succeeding was squandered before they got a chance to be a real DD.
    (8)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorror View Post
    add two weapons for DW of the same level when ever you release a new weapon
    Best solution, reminds me of...

2 AF weapons for NIN rather than 1 so that it would be fair and balanced to the job, since it originally had Dual Wield. To do that with new weapons, great idea!
    (1)

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast