Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Levels

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Awwww nuts, those horrible looking delve equipment will still be the best gear after the update. I really dislike the Manibhozo armor set, and also the whole airlixirs requirement to increase the armor's rank and atrribute.
    (3)

Player
    I am almost happy with that, but something about it just feels off. You say you...
    need to first create content to revamp (enhance) relics, mythics, empryeans, and job-specific armor.
    however it is not listed in your list of things coming. I suggest you put these on the top of your priority list now, finish it by July 9th, and win back at least a little trust from the people playing this game. If not, you will see more people leave I can almost assure you. As I have said before Matsui, you talk well, but your ability to turn those words into actions is lacking, unless something changes with that, this will end badly.
    (9)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Below is a follow-up from Producer Akihiko Matsui.

While it's important to proceed with the original plans, I feel it's also extremely important to prioritize implementation based on the feedback of those that are playing right now, so please let us know what content you would like to play solo or low-man and other feedback as well.
    Things I would personally like to see become completely 6man, low-man and solo (completely underlined because some parts of the following I am aware are already.)

Zeni Notorious Monsters
    Sealed Container Notorious Monsters
    Moblin Maze Mongers
    Campaign Ops Battlefields (Cracking Shells, Splitting Heirs, Plucking Wings, Fiat Lux)
    Voidwatch
    Assault
    Nyzul Isle Investigation
    Original Salvage
    Legion
    (2)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

My sincere opinion

Entry requirements are too high for Assault missions. It's easier to get 18 people for Delve than it is to get 3 people for Assault. I finished Assault and Assault journals long ago, but what I'm saying is just the fact of the current state of Assault. Assault is in worse shape than Delve.
    (12)

Character
    Coyotes
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Plasm farming

Already a place to farm plasm lowman, its called Matamata. Takes 3 to 4 ppl.
    (1)

Character
    Coyotes
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Give us content to use 18 Black Mages with Meteor..
    Give Red Mage something worthwhile to do with that Enfeebling skill that hasn't been meaningful since 2006.

Finish the tower pvp system that was supposed to be in place in "Past" zones.
    Idea? FFXI version of Dota sounds fun. Do it! FFXI has always lacked the actual "Fun" factor.

Fix Chocobo racing. C'mon even if you steal content from FFVII, we'd love it. We're the fanboys who still play this after 11 years, relax about wondering if we want the "new", let us experience the "Old" on an MMO scale.

Lots of good ideas, look around! Why introduce monstrousity when there is so much failed content that just needs some player feedback to improve? You're on the right track about reworking failed content, go for it! We're behind you all the way!
    (3)

Character
    Sekhmet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well, you said to give our two cents about content we want to low man, and my biggest wish would be to be able to low man Arch Dynamis Lord. Since you have stated that the REM weapons, even with the upgrade, will be lower power then the new delve weapons, how about throwing us a bone and making it easier to get the REMs and upgrade them?

In that same vein, how about either lowering the alexandrite needed to obtain a mythic or make alexandrite fall from the sky like rain? At this point I don't think limiting players from obtaining as many mythic as they want by dragging out the process is a valid strategy anymore. I'm not talking eliminating the alex completely, but how about by 50%? 15,000 of anything is still a sizeable chunk of time and/or gil to aquire.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    I would like a way to farm plasm that doesnt require PLDs. Preferably in a group of 6 so you only have to find 1 brd and 1 cor instead of 2-3 of each.

EDIT: and dont anyone give me crap about finding someone to sac the NMs for 45 minutes. That's just as retarded.
    Pick up plasm farm groups always want a sac, people don't want to take pld.
    (0)

Character
    Osmond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Delve

Low man is a must especially those who are getting into it cause I know ppl who do have their weapon or gear will not go after the other NMs since they mostly go after matamata. There should be a option to where if in a 6 man pty they should get bigger bonus on bayld, plasm, and KI as the win while a alliance should get airlixirs & beads, but the difficulty will be harder. No point in getting gear drops if u wanted ppl to farm plasm. In the fracture they should remove mobs to farm and replace w/ just NMs to kill. By doing that if u do kill them the bonus should be like 2,000 plasm each kill as a way to replace the mobs. Give them a reason to go after the final boss more.

Mythic

Please please nerf it to where it's easier to obtain mythic weapons. No one still isn't doing it, but doing relic and empyrean more.
    (1)

Character
    Keyoku
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As one of (few, I think) players that really enjoyed Meebles and Skirmish both, I wish both of those got harder and that both of those would also drop plasm. Revamping old content would be pretty easy if you guys added conversion between say Meeble points, Assault points, Nyzul tokens, etc to plasm. It wouldn't have to be on par with farming plasm off of 5NMs + Mega Bosses. Even if it was just a fraction of that kind of plasm, it sjould still revitalize old content for soloers/lowman groups. You kinda did it for Voidwatch, you kinda did it for Kindred Seals/Crest, why not do it for plasm? I'd personally prefer doing 3-4 Skirmishes for some plasm, then shouting 10-45min to get good players on the right jobs for a Mega Boss farm. It jsut feels like doing any lowman content atm is wasted effort when the same amount of work could be going into more plasm/airlixir farming.

Also what Rwolf mentioned. Lowman content should just drop the "need 3-6 ppl to enter" requirement. Being unable to spontaneously enter Salvage/Assaults/Meebles/Skirmish/et al as a duo when bored is quite the drag. Meebles had it right, too. If you did go 6/6, you got more points, but you still could go as little as 3/6. Why not keep up the pattern? Allow us to enter anything as a single player, just increase the yield by going with more ppl.

tl;dr:
    Consider a conversion factor between currencies/point systems akin to Kindred Seals/Crest exchange. Allow us to us X amount of IS/AN/CP/Cruor/Meeble Points/Einherjar Ichor/Assault points to turn into plasm thus incentivising low key players to branch out and did into events they really enjoy(ed).

Drop any minimum party member requirements for any event. Allow us to attempt to solo Nyzul Isle/Assaults/Einherjar/Salvage/Meebles/Skirmish just like you allow us to enter Dyna (which flourished for a good 2 years+ after you revamped it and was possibly (I think) the best gil/hour ratio for a majority of players).
    (2)

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast