Character
    Miradel
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Video or it didn't happen.

*expletive deleted*

Also, how, pray tell, would one be able to execute the necessary procs in Abyssea if they're solo/duoing everything? I've spent 3 evenings this week trying for my last 3 creed seal: feet via solo play. In that time, I managed to get over 12 rdm seals, but only 2 creed seals. It wasn't until my husband showed up as thf that I managed to get the last one. So, that's 3 days of play, at 3/4 hours each on one NM with a 10 minute respawn, with only 3 drops for the item I needed.

Really, you have an over-simplistic view of the challenges faced by players that don't have an existing support structure or top level gear/atma. It would be one thing if you were offering helpful suggestions regarding solo/duo play, or some solid, easy to obtain gear suggestions; but your dismissive and condescending tone are not particularly helpful.
    (0)
    Last edited by Miradel; 07-25-2013 at 05:04 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Idiot, you don't need to get all +2's and zone wins in two days... The point is, its duoable. I wouldn't expect some of the best gear in two days in any MMO I would play.
    Lol, all you had to do was say you couldn't do it. We won't blame you if you chicken out of your own challenge.
    (0)

Yes if you duo it will take a while, thats a given. It's simply an option if you don't have anyone that can help or get anyone from shout. After you gear yourself with certain gears (especially bayld Adoulin gear.) you can have one person on the pet job (SMN or BST) and the other on BLM/BRD.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2