Main Class
    BST Lv 1

Cannot Merit Any Of the Merit Weapon Skils

ISP: Rogers Hispeed Internet
    Type of Internet Connection: CATV
    Internet Connection Speed: 50Mbs
    Date & Time: June 16, 2013 2:00 pm
    Frequency: Constant
    Character Name: Talanvir (Test Server forced me to rename my char from Talanvor)
    Race: ElvaanM
    Main Job: Any
    Support Job: Any
    Area and Coordinates: Mog House
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

I was prepping today to test some things on Rune Fencer and I wanted to fully merit Resolution. I set RUN to 99, merited the RUN specific merits with no problem. Merited my magic skills with no problem. I used GM Moogle to refill merits and in preparation since I was 15/15 I lowered my merits in Upheaval. However, when I went to merit Resolution I found that I couldn't merit ANY of the Weapon Skills. I couldn't even remerit Upheaval. I changed jobs several times and I could successfully LOWER my merits in any Weapon Skill but it just would not let me RAISE my merits on anything. I don't even get the indicators next to the weapon skills telling me how many merit points the upgrade requires. Basically even though I'm at 10/15 upgrades it's acting as if I was still 15/15.

Has anyone else had this problem since the update?
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Was your greatsword skill up to the correct level? (I think its ~317) If not then you won't be able to merit the WS.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Was your greatsword skill up to the correct level? (I think its ~317) If not then you won't be able to merit the WS.
    Yes, you can. I merited both Apex Arrow and Resolution over 100 skill points before I was able to use them.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€=(((><

It seems as if the Warrior Group1 maximum increases were swapped with the Weapon Skills category when they moved things around.

In other words: one can only merit weapon skills up to 10 at maximum, while they can merit warrior's group #1 up to 15 levels, instead of 10. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Yes, you can. I merited both Apex Arrow and Resolution over 100 skill points before I was able to use them.
    I specifically merited Resolution before GS was 300 skill so I know this is true.
    (0)