Youjutsushax
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

POL 1154 HDD data problems

POL 1154 HDD Data Problems;

I have uninstalled and reinstalled pol

I have a brand new PC running intel i7-3970x and a geforce 770 gtx 32gb ram 2x 512mb samsung 830 pro in raid.

Every other game installs no problem and have been running BF3 and other stuff no problem. Except for FFXI

Have DMZ on router. Set ports then tried disabling all the Firewalls doesn't seem to make any difference.
    (0)

Character
    Youjutsushax
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Uninstalled everything including FFXI now I get POL-1156 instead yay
    (0)

Character
    Youjutsushax
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Aww comeon I need some help here is there a problem SE end?
    (0)

The corruption could be coming from either your install media or you hard drive itself. If you suspect it's the media, you could try torrenting one of the offline update files out there and unpacking that into your install--should overwrite the bad files.

Have you checked your hard drive for errors (in Windows, not the POL file check). On that note, did you run a file check on both the POL client and the game files?

[Edit:] Note for future reference...you posted mid day, today---like 4 hours ago. It's VERY uncommon to get a dev response in just a few hours, unless it's a game breaking issue affecting people on a grand scale.
    (0)
    Last edited by RAIST; 06-18-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.