Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    They better give us our rune cooldown buff, it makes NO sense to have a 10 second recast time
    Because RUN is so OP...
    (0)

Anyone managed to achieve anything noteworthy since the merits came out?

So far I've merited Rune Enchantment 5/5 and Battuta 5/5 but I haven't actually played RUN, so can't say how well they work.

Also has anyone confirmed whether the Rune Enchantment potency is solely the elemental resistance, or is it a straight addition to en-damage, or a % bonus to en-damage as well?
    (0)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Ive been playing RUN and as far as en damage, there is no increase with 5/5 merits. At least nothing noticeable by looking at it.
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    With the new abilities I was tanking Magamaw Mikey during a worm party.
    (0)

(0)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

No offense but that is not a hard thing to do. I would like to see if someone was able to tank or solo an NM outside of Abby. With the merits it is easier to face some mobs that I couldnt prior but we need to figure out what is it that RUN brings to an alliance fight. Some things I have thought about but needs others to test, is Rayke an ability that can help the alliance land more enfeebles on an NM? Has anyone tested Parry lately and does it seem to proc more with more skill added from gear? Is all this eva making evasion tanking feasible?
    (1)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Only use i can see is using Rayke to further counteract Kurma's Dispel resistance but that's just a use, you'd have to justify it repping one of the 18 jobs already there and that's a much harder sell.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    Only use i can see is using Rayke to further counteract Kurma's Dispel resistance but that's just a use, you'd have to justify it repping one of the 18 jobs already there and that's a much harder sell.
    All caps for resistance rates have been increased, for players and mobs. This means Rayke might be the only way to get into a party now, and also mean that RUN can resist more stuff than it used to. It could be interesting to see RUN vs the Jagil NM in Adoulin, and see just how much those ridiculous en-spells do to a RUN fully buffed vs the element of the fish (probably get 1-shotted as soon as it changes element though), and also see if Rayke makes enough difference to actually make Silence possible during ice/wind phases.
    (0)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Then this brings up the question of which tier 2 merit are you giving up to get Rayke? Is 1 merit good enough or will more be needed? I dont know about other RUN but this job has become a button masher. I find myself using alot of macros with this job and with the new GS's holding hate is not a problem. Also I dont know if Sword Play has been tested but I seems to allow me to evade enough hits along with parry for me to use Regen 4 and an occasional Cure Waltz 3 and survive the mobs in Ceizak Battlegrounds now. Before the update this was harder to do on this job.
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmaull View Post
    Then this brings up the question of which tier 2 merit are you giving up to get Rayke? Is 1 merit good enough or will more be needed? I dont know about other RUN but this job has become a button masher. I find myself using alot of macros with this job and with the new GS's holding hate is not a problem. Also I dont know if Sword Play has been tested but I seems to allow me to evade enough hits along with parry for me to use Regen 4 and an occasional Cure Waltz 3 and survive the mobs in Ceizak Battlegrounds now. Before the update this was harder to do on this job.
    /nin is the much better option run with inspire merits is the best job to utilize shadows
    (0)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast