Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    i like the idea but i prefer it light or ice based (just so i can get element dmg+ and mab in a single atma)
    I will give some thought on this idea as well as I myself like the idea of a Ice AoE WS too.
    (1)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Raka View Post
    I will give some thought on this idea as well as I myself like the idea of a Ice AoE WS too.
    could still use your idea of a circle aoe whirlwind attack, forming you in a chunk of ice that breaks that has snowflakes fall around people or something among that extent for the animation.... Just some insperation for your ideas raka lolz. Plus i am sorry Hiko i totaly overlooked your post with all the debate concerning the name issues of the one
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgantisthedon View Post
    could still use your idea of a circle aoe whirlwind attack, forming you in a chunk of ice that breaks that has snowflakes fall around people or something among that extent for the animation.... Just some insperation for your ideas raka lolz. Plus i am sorry Hiko i totaly overlooked your post with all the debate concerning the name issues of the one
    Was psyched at my original idea to be honest, lol. But I now feel silly that I overlooked something like that just because I was dead tired. x.x
    (1)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    any thoughts yet concerning your old ideas concering 2~4 i seen your concept as a 1 or 2 hit weapon skil lone with the additional whirlwind attack one with the pheonxi , or would that just be the added fire elemental damage. I envisioned STR being a modifier @ 40% and dex @ 10 % maybe do the the fact you must move around your whole body str getting you thought to the next why it has priority. And do a dmg increas 125% @ 200 150% @ 300 sound about right? for these ....
    2= now what would be the actualy modifiers str? and what percentage

3=would it be a 1 hit or 2 hit since it does a 1 2 combo or would it add fire elemental damage to the attack and be a 1 hit

4=further along the lines would it have a damge mutiplier if done @ 200 tp base or a 300 tp base?
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Would likely be STR+30% INT+30%, not 100% certain just yet. Working on quite a few projects at the moment, but any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

It would most likely be a 2-fold AoE. Of course it'll need tweaks as it could possibly be overpowering, but I still like the concept of an Area Attack WS for Samurai none the less.

I thought about a damage multiplier to this, yes, however as stated in the above section, it'll need tweaks as it could possibly be overpowering. So as a result I thought that the TP can act as an accuracy multiplier.

Again, any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Alot of projects to work on, so will try to keep up to date on this thread of what I have worked out.
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    What skill level would you get this new weapon skill at that could depict alot of the modifiers and str atm. Keeping in mind sonic thrusts str fell cleave and others currently in use now. Witht hat in mind it could now be a more powerful weapon skill if achieved at a 99 cap skill or simiar skill level.(although I would like to see it before we hit 99 just to play with it).
    My question is why int modifier? This depicts your ability to decide how your attack will go though mutiple mobs hitting them ? Was sorta unsure why the 30-30% percent with int came into play other than that. I was thinking more of a dex based but the int. part could come with the added pheonix effect useage also reling solo int for the part of the skill and the str part of the beining part of the animation maybe was your idea
    (0)

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think Tachi: Multiple Critical Hit would be better.
    (0)
    Quote of the day*

"Opps sorry dozed off, do you think I care about a 5hit build obvioulsy not. Do I have the gear for it yes I do. A little thing about WAR is double attack which makes up for that. So you can shove your 5hit build for someone that doesnt even have WAR leveled."

Character
    Ayrea
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Just make fudo a frontal cleave. The animation already matches perfectly.
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgantisthedon View Post
    What skill level would you get this new weapon skill at that could depict alot of the modifiers and str atm. Keeping in mind sonic thrusts str fell cleave and others currently in use now. Witht hat in mind it could now be a more powerful weapon skill if achieved at a 99 cap skill or simiar skill level.(although I would like to see it before we hit 99 just to play with it).
    My question is why int modifier? This depicts your ability to decide how your attack will go though mutiple mobs hitting them ? Was sorta unsure why the 30-30% percent with int came into play other than that. I was thinking more of a dex based but the int. part could come with the added pheonix effect useage also reling solo int for the part of the skill and the str part of the beining part of the animation maybe was your idea
    I figured it's either be a 2-fold attack or an elemental attack, though I forgot to post this earlier. As the actual attack that even connects with the monster would be the Phoenix. So that is basically why I figured INT should be a modifier, though I am open to suggestions and opinions regarding this.

Like I said though, may be slow to replying as working on several projects at the moment, but I will keep everyone up to date as often as I can. Working out ideas on multiple WS at the moment, designing the Graphic Images is a priority.

I am also working at the Ice AoE WS too, can submit both the current WS idea and then that for SquareEnix to later choose, hopefully if either catches their interest.

Keep those suggestions and ideas coming!
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureus View Post
    Just make fudo a frontal cleave. The animation already matches perfectly.
    It does look like the animation of an Area of Effect WS, this is true. However, it always struck me as that Anime-like moment where two Samurai have a duel: Stance...few seconds go by....screen flashes with a couple slash images appearing....One Samurai collapses, the other Victorious!

Good thought still, but if Fudo were a Conal-Attack, it would be limiting to places you engage at, say there are monsters behind our current battle target, you would lose the benefits of Overwhelm and/or should there be hordes of monsters around your current target, you will have no alternative but to use another WS, if the surrounding monsters are strong enough to overpower you anyways.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast