Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    - I dont like the idea of 2hit elemental WS: the only 2hit ele WS (jinpu) is half physical, half magical, can full miss (other ele WS cant miss), and does not constant dmg (before resist)

- for WSC 30STR,30int, 2.75/4/5 ftp mod (same than cataclysm)

- skill 375

- quested weapon skill ( maat fight like but versus tenzen or selh'teus )
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    - I dont like the idea of 2hit elemental WS: the only 2hit ele WS (jinpu) is half physical, half magical, can full miss (other ele WS cant miss), and does not constant dmg (before resist)

- for WSC 30STR,30int, 2.75/4/5 ftp mod (same than cataclysm)

- skill 375

- quested weapon skill ( maat fight like but versus tenzen or selh'teus )
    Yeah, sorry. I had to reread my recent posts. Not sure if you were just saying in paticular that you didn't like the idea of a 2-fold Elemental WS or were responding to my post. When I typed the second to last most recent posts, I left out that it woud either be "A 2-fold WS or an 'Single attack' Elemental WS".

But yeah, not a chance would it be a 2-Fold Elemental(AoE) WS, too much power.

Thank you for you posting by the way.

I had a similar idea in mind for obtaining this WS as you did, but it would for certain have to be a quest involving Tenzen.
    Perhaps Tenzen request you to find and bring him an item "Phoenix Pinion" and head to Empyreal Paradox, then trade the Phoenix Pinion to the battlefield targetable to enter a one on one fight with either Tenzen or Phoenix. Not sure, but would be one of the two as it would certainly be better than having to rack up WS points...lol.

Anyways, keep up the ideas! Good job and thanks for the submitted posts so far!
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    With the new lvl cap 99 and them stating they will be incoprperating new wpn skills maybe this can be achieved now for sam! Stay tuned time will tell.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5