Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I can't remember the last time that I even used thief's knife. Probably when I was last killing aspid to get black belt, and then I was single-wielding it until we got TH12, then got rid to kill.
    (0)

Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not to say a new thief knife would not be welcomed but you do realize people will just expect you to have both making it pointless because you will just main the good one and off the normal one.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittenz View Post
    Not to say a new thief knife would not be welcomed but you do realize people will just expect you to have both making it pointless because you will just main the good one and off the normal one.
    Additional Effect - Treasure Hunter +5 (does not stack with other gear)

They could easily put this on a ranged item and instantly make every thief on the planet happy, but they love the fact that it pisses everyone off. Square Enix likes it when you can't get what you want out of their games. They are willing to pay billions to ensure that you never feel completely satisfied.

I believe they function much like an add company. They don't care what you are saying. They gauge the success of their decisions by the number of comments.

200 happy posts = fail!
    50,000 angry posts = win!

I don't know if they are afraid that people will just quit if they ever get what they want or what, but I can tell you that they have never tried to find out in this game.
    (0)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 06-14-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenz View Post
    Maybe I was too subtle when I quoted the last 5 threads in which this topic has already been flogged to death:

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Take a minute to read through them to see that the 'latent effect: TH+' with latent being activated by not having thfs knife equipped has already been said a hundred times.
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    As i Said i know this has been Beaten to death.. BUT change doesnt happen unless you voice your opinion and I personally would like to get a new thief's knife.. thats all there is to it.
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Quote Originally Posted by Babygyrl View Post
    As i Said i know this has been Beaten to death.. BUT change doesnt happen unless you voice your opinion and I personally would like to get a new thief's knife.. thats all there is to it.
    A better thief's knife won't change the fact that TH has very little effect above TH3 anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    A better thief's knife won't change the fact that TH has very little effect above TH3 anyway.
    Not only that, but it would probably just be another crappy piece of equipment to wear. It would be far better to ask for something that get's rid of the need for TH+ gear entirely.
    (0)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Main Issue is... If they made another thfs knife ppl would expect you to wear both.

Either
    1. SE decides to Upgrade the old one.
    or
    2. Just stop useing it.

I personally went with 2. and i'm happy about it.
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    Main Issue is... If they made another thfs knife ppl would expect you to wear both.

Either
    1. SE decides to Upgrade the old one.
    or
    2. Just stop useing it.

I personally went with 2. and i'm happy about it.

I've said it a few time before. They can simply add a piece that negates the TH from other items.

IE:
    Raider's Boomerang +5: Enhances dual wield ability - TH +5 (does not stack with TH from other Items)

There would be no point in wearing other TH+ gear unless it totaled more than TH+5. See how that works? And in the throwing slot instead of the dagger slot no less. A weapon that doesn't completely screw a job that is already completely screwed.
    (0)

Player
    Or they could just come out and finally admit that TH above 3 doesn't do jack diddly shit, so people will stop caring.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast