Player

Alliance Buffing

With the Abyssea mostly geared to Alliance play for both Exp and NM's it would be nice for jobs with AoE buff's to be able to buff the Alliance. This could be done just by modifying the normal AoE buff or by making new ones for buffing Alliance. Would make better use of support jobs and allow for better party set ups.
    (0)

Character
    Schatzie
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It would be nice if Protectra, Warp II, BRD/COR, and Shellra etc all worked in the ally rather than just your specific party. It's rather lame having to switch parties just to get a D2 ):.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Protectja! Shellja! Invisija! Sneaja!

Warp... III!

Yeah, hopefully those'll all arrive in the 91-99 full expansion where we explore the far side of Vana'diel and get biomech exoskeletons!

(my guess anyway)
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There used to be a hack for that. I saw BRDs using it all the time. lol
    But you can already buff the other PTs as sub SCH.
    (0)

Ugh I would love this SOOOOOOO much!!!
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I honestly wish that Avatar buffs worked like they do in Campaign. Stoneskinga Blinkga Curaga Hastega , ect they should also hit other alliance people.

Only way to get buffs from another alliance was SCH and even then they are also limited.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    As a born a bread WHM, I wouldn't mind it, but also don't see a need for it to be added.
    (0)