Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I voted for Gilgamesh. I think he'd be great to see more of. He does trades all over the world. (Ok well not all of them may be legal...) But I want to know where his ship in Norg goes! Maybe we can join his crew and we can visit new areas in a series of add-ons. ^^

Just think he's a great option since he can take us almost anywhere to meet almost anyone and we can get several NPCs taken care of. >.>
    (0)

Character
    Myou
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Mihli Aliapoh! Gooo! Mithra are always supporting characters, they need more love from the people at SquareEnix. Also, people need a reason to even walk on Aht Urghan's soil again aside from SalvageII and Neo Nyzul. Mihli is also from the islands of Tsahya, which we know almost nothing about. Except that it's located near the Mithra homeland (Olzhirya), which we also know very little about... Just seems like an opportunity to add clearer details to the lore of Vana'diel.
    (2)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Refyll View Post
    I voted for Dr. Monberaux!

Mainly because I would like to see some more Wolfgang and Monberaux action! :3

....................Come on! Don't tell me I was the only one that thought there was something going on with those two and that they could be more than childhood buddies!?
    You're definitely NOT the only one lol
    But we all know that it won't happen.

SE doesn't want to take a clear position about the topic, but rather remain vague and put some hints here and there. You won't get any more than that in this game.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Maledict View Post
    Is there a history behind the profession of Dark Knight? What about the adventurers Zeid has trained? What about his contemporaries: how do Duskraven and Fonove fit into it if at all? Will Zeid himself find redemption (no pun intended) in the shadows after Volker found his in the light?
    Would be nice to see that explored. If only because it might make up for the "Ours is a lonely path. Here, mass kill stuff/this specific NM with this sword and come back to me" thing we went through the whole DRK AF questline.

I decided to vote for Naji. I have a tendency to pick background characters that come off as unimportant and/or are fodder. Not to mention a guy that spins his wheels the way he does about combat is just begging to be put in a situation where he learns action-packed lifestyles are not all they're cracked up to be.
    (0)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dahaaba

The poor lady is constantly getting kidnapped by the beastman, yet was always quickly rescued. Then a few years ago, the adventurers suddenly stopped caring and she doesn't know why.
    (0)

Player
    Valaineral R Davilles
    (2)

O come on.. you all know Shantotto is one of the coolest NPCs in the whole game! Ohohoho! Just think of all the kinds of trouble she could get herself into on a new continent... lol!
    (1)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Lame Deer ftw!
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No question here, gotta be Fickblix, the friendly Goblin that lived in Jeuno... until he didn't.
    (1)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I voted for my Future Fabulous sidekick... or was I hers?
    Just so we could check up on her and see how she is doing.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast