Vana’diel is a land full of adventure, filled with duties that lead players into encountering many memorable NPCs. These characters often leave lasting impressions; whether it’s rousing your fighting spirit or simply asking you to lend a hand for a while, everyone has a favorite NPC. It could be the mischievous Shantotto, or the foul-mouthed Prishe, or even Melyon in Selbina, who just can’t seem to get enough La Theine Cabbage. We’d like to add more flavor to Vana’dielian lore, so tell us which NPC is your favorite and what type of story you’d like to see them appear in next!
How To ParticipateRequirements To ParticipateEvent Period
- Must have an active FINAL FANTASY XI service account at the time of participating in this event.
- Must agree to all of the entry rules below.*Accounts in the free-trial period cannot participate.
*If under 18 years of age, please obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before participating.
*By participating in this event (answering the survey), you agree to the requirements as well as the rules.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 to Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:59 am (PDT)How To ParticipateFill out the questionnaire.Please Note
* If the name of the NPC you wish to vote for contains spaces or hyphens, please remove them when you enter the name.Examples:
Iron Eater: IronEater
Yoran-Oran: YoranOranBefore participating in this event, please read over all of the below. By participating in this event (answering the survey), you agree to the requirements as well as the rules.Regarding Inappropriate Submissions:
Submissions falling under the below categories will not be considered:Content submitted with the survey will be treated as User-Generated Content in accordance with the Square Enix America Mobile and Online Terms of Service, Section 5(A), which can be found here.
- Submissions containing obscenity, vulgarity, discrimination, or any other offensive subject matter
- Submissions containing any plagiarized or copyrighted material
- Infringements upon copyright/intellectual property, personal credit, privacy, etc.
- Counter to public order and/or morals
- Submissions with content judged to be grossly deviant from the established theme
- Submissions not containing all of the required information, or containing erroneous information
Square Enix reserves the right to judge whether or not material is appropriate.