Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Aldebaron
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    I've been playing this game for close to 9 years and finally seem to be at the point where I'm struggling to find reasons to keep putting crysta in or even log on for an hour each night.
    Me too!

http://youtu.be/HHnxfrvgdqw
    (1)

All good points.

It doesn't matter though, it was their mistake. After all these years, they know their playerbase will zombie. Things like stacking waypoints on top of several NM's only made zombie'ing easier, because it wasn't zombie'ing, it was hp'ing and returning read for new battle.

Now they've got a largely bored playerbase.

You also forgot that, as they stand, WK reives themselves are hours-long fights, besides the time taking to pug it.

Many of us have left lots of quality feedback that's well-received with the community but devs remain largely quiet.
    (2)

Character
    Osmond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Many of us have left lots of quality feedback that's well-received with the community but devs remain largely quiet.
    Yes, and that's the most annoying thing the dev team can ever do. Why ignore your fanbase that are trying to help make this game become better or respond when it's necessary? It's 1 of the reasons why im holding off on this game until the update cause it feels unplayable right now. This game needs alot of work and for god sake not release more useless gear on old endgame content...the majority of them I mean.
    (4)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmond View Post
    Why ignore your fanbase that are trying to help make this game become better or respond when it's necessary?
    Ok, I'll take this one. Because this:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...I-Free-to-play!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    Ok, I'll take this one. Because this:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...I-Free-to-play!
    You mean an idea that almost every single person in the thread opposed? I think the main thing that post was in response to is the fact SE ignores the good and the bad, no matter what the player base as a whole wants.
    (4)

Character
    Emilja
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I hate the LAAAAG in game I don't know why!! it's been a long time since the lag was long in my xbox ;;
    (0)
    God gave us relatives, Thank God we can choose our friends.

I've spent the last 3 weeks doing other things and have logged in ONCE... and that was to play around with monstrosity on the test server.. which (may I add) was fun.. but doubt it will be enough to get me to un-cancel my sub which expires next week.

**Adding content that basically shat on everything else in a big way (thus hugely devaluing years of work for other gear) and
    **Such mundane and repetitive spam of Reives/Delve (which at this point I am sure anyone could run in their sleep) and
    **Poor execution of events, such as the "little too late" nerfing of despawning delve NMs and
    **Little prospect of anything "fresh" and "exciting" on the horizon AND
    **A HUGE lack of storyline despite Matsui saying SoA would be very heavily filled with quest lines and multiple storylines (so far its been quite the contrary)

Would be why such a large portion of the playerbase is bored and "new" already feels "stale"
    (9)
    Last edited by Mayoyama; 06-12-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    I've spent the last 3 weeks doing other things and have logged in ONCE... and that was to play around with monstrosity on the test server.. which (may I add) was fun.. but doubt it will be enough to get me to un-cancel my sub which expires next week.

**Adding content that basically shat on everything else in a big way (thus hugely devaluing years of work for other gear) and
    **Such mundane and repetitive spam of Reives/Delve (which at this point I am sure anyone could run in their sleep) and
    **Poor execution of events, such as the "little too late" nerfing of despawning delve NMs and
    **Little prospect of anything "fresh" and "exciting" on the horizon AND
    **A HUGE lack of storyline despite Matsui saying SoA would be very heavily filled with quest lines and multiple storylines (so far its been quite the contrary)

Would be why such a large portion of the playerbase is bored and "new" already feels "stale"
    Let's be honest. If they released the whole storyline, all the missions, all the quests right from the start, everyone would have them completed by now and would have just about nothing to look forward to, besides the chance that one day they might beat a delve boss, and be able to farm enough plasm to own a boss weapon.

By releasing a few missions/quests every few months (just like they did with every other expansion that's been released for FFXI) the player-base holds out to see what the next quests/missions offer.

95% of the playerbase will most likely hold on until all of the SoA content has been released before deciding to quit.
    (1)

Character
    Longshot
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The devs definitely need to speak up or give us an idea of what they have planned. (How many of us are waiting for r/m/e updates...so we can do exactly what with them? Delve?)

When they decided to obsolete most of the game they should have had a lot more content ready to take its place.
    (3)

Character
    Aezelas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    By releasing a few missions/quests every few months (just like they did with every other expansion that's been released for FFXI) the player-base holds out to see what the next quests/missions offer.

95% of the playerbase will most likely hold on until all of the SoA content has been released before deciding to quit.
    That's precisely the masterplan. Holding us until 8/27/2013.
    (1)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast