Hey guys I started playing this in Oct of last year. I got quite a ways and it was pretty exciting for me because I found a linkshell right off the bat. I'm glad I looked into it before I started playing because before I heard you couldn't really get anywhere without a little help lol.
So then I stopped and started playing again early this year. Just today I renewed my membership because I have an xbox live friend that's going to be joining me tomorrow. The people in my linkshell are so overly overleveled it's unreal hahah I can't do anything with them because I'm just lvl 40 D:
Also I bought the Abby thing but didn't know I would need the disc to freakin' actually download to my xbox. So great -_- hahah wish I would've known that. Anyways getting off topic.

I just want people to hangout with and have fun with me and my friend. Be it through xbox live or not it doesn't matter. It would just be nice to have some company while bettering ourselves in this game. You can reach me by my gamertag: iRedCloud or shoot me a /tell ingame I'm Myomotomo lol. Or just reply here XD Thanks guys