Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygyrl View Post
    I would love this.. But my issue isnt so much lack of a big LS.. my issue is the shitty Wildskeeper reeve clear you need to get the key item.. 100k bayld for temp item to even enter? come on! If more people had this KI to make the item it would be a bit easier to have fracture farms
    It's funny you mention that, every shout run I've gone on (there's about 4-5 people who constantly shout) multiple players have been able to offer up the KI to enter because they've already converted a rock and are looking to get 1-3 airlixirs locked to them as that's customary. None of the people who offer it up are the shouters, in a few cases the shouter didn't even have the ability to take the group into the fracture.

While I agree that the KI is a pain in the butt to get, at least on Bismarck it's more of a lack of shepherds and a plethora of sheep (myself included as I only lead when I'm with friends as I know what to expect from them).
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    It's funny you mention that, every shout run I've gone on (there's about 4-5 people who constantly shout) multiple players have been able to offer up the KI to enter because they've already converted a rock and are looking to get 1-3 airlixirs locked to them as that's customary. None of the people who offer it up are the shouters, in a few cases the shouter didn't even have the ability to take the group into the fracture.

While I agree that the KI is a pain in the butt to get, at least on Bismarck it's more of a lack of shepherds and a plethora of sheep (myself included as I only lead when I'm with friends as I know what to expect from them).
    Yep, pretty much the opposite on rag.
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Bump this; Is it possible to at least NOW, allow for solo entry into Delve w/ Trust summonable... enough time has past. For those unable to garner other players (esp on a low pop server) to enter and properly get through each Delve, is at this point, ridiculous.

Dev, please look at ADJUSTING this based on the fact that 2.5 million plasma is a requirement to complete an ergon weapon... can't keep it locked down behind this gate any longer... unrealistic.
    (5)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4