Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Upgrade relic gear liking making relic weapons

Hello SE,

Here is a brilliant idea. May we have a way to further upgrade relic armor like we create relic weapons? It should require the similar amounts of currency and special items to upgrade to similar stages. The ultimate stage should require 5 umbral marrows, as do relic weapons.

What do you think?
    (0)

Character
    Rexylon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 83
    The title of this thread is atrocious lol.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Here is a brilliant idea.
    I think you may be full of yourself.
    What do you think?
    I think it's a bad idea. Relic armor has its uses and dynamis is an old event, it has already been made relevant through +2 & augment (at least one piece per job).

For relic gear to get that much of an upgrade, SE would have to also look at upgrading other armor like empyrean, NNI & salvage v2 gear since that's the equivalent to their weapons as well.

I would like to see armor that's on the same tier of perseverance as Relic/Mythic weapons were when they first came out. Something that is like an LS' treasure, taking the entire shell 3 months+ just to get one piece. Now that I think about it some more, in order to ensure it's the end all of gear, it'd probably have to be kind of game breaking. I take it back, I would not like to see the armor I just alluded to earlier in this paragraph. Too powerful by default or a complete waste of time & would be used as the fix for certain jobs (pup's alternator comes to mind).
    (1)