Character
    Atero
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75

Returning player Need help.

Hello all. I have decided to return to the game after a long time absence and I need some help. First off I am on the Phoenix server. I just purchased the new expansion but its not showing i have access to it. currently working on getting that fixed. So I got a few questions I hope to get some help with. Last Time I played lvl limit was 75 so couple of my top jobs are 75. I do not have any of the expansions or add on between WoG and the newest expansion. Are those worth getting? I am trying to remember how do set up my macros for spell casting with equipping stuff then casting spell I could use a hand with that, and Finally I would love to find a link shell <guild> that is active that I could join that would not mind helping me get back into the game, one i could group with and lvl up jobs with maybe even possible raid with run through some quest lines with to gain access to stuff and be a active member with. Is there a place I can look for link shells to join? I am sure I might have some more questions. When you reply please don't use aberrations as i may not be familiar with them all. I appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Atero

PS I know my Sig says main job smn, that was last job i was playing my main and prob best equipped job is blm lvl 75.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atero; 06-03-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The expansions aren't "worth getting", they're more or less required. WotG wouldn't be necessary if certain high level content didn't depend on it (and some would argue that content isn't important anymore, but I would say some of it is still valuable for progressing towards Audolin content). Abyssea is a must for leveling and empyrean weapons/armor, and obviously all new content in the current game requires the newest expansion.

The good news is you can just buy the ultimate collection to get everything you don't have for 1 low price.
    (0)

Character
    Atero
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    I bought the ultimate collection but i can find the codes to activate all the add ons hat came with it. I got the downloaded version. Does anyone know were where i might find this info or what the customer support phone number is so i can call and get help. much appreciated. Still need help with the macro question and the link shell question
    (0)

Character
    Weesol
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The single Code that was provided with the ultimate collection unlocks all content.

Simply log in to your square enix account page, go to "select service" select "Play Online/Final Fantasy XI" Click on "Add a service account" and enter the code that was provided.

The same applies for the two codes for the Destrier Beret and the Chocobo Shirt. Those items are wonderful to have for any jobs you wish to take from 1-30, and doing any of the existing level capped content at 30 or below (BCNMs).
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atero View Post
    I bought the ultimate collection but i can find the codes to activate all the add ons hat came with it. I got the downloaded version. Does anyone know were where i might find this info or what the customer support phone number is so i can call and get help. much appreciated. Still need help with the macro question and the link shell question
    The ultimate collection is just a single code. Adding it to your account will unlock all content that hasn't been unlocked yet.
    (0)

Character
    Vilhem
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm on the Phoenix server, so lemme know if you need some questions answered. I'm still getting back into the feel of the game myself lol
    (0)

Character
    Atero
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Thank you all for the replies and the help. Keep it coming. Vil next time I log on I will add you to friends list. Yeah I accidentally deleted the e-mail with the key codes in it. I got a ticket in to customer support to see if they can resend it to me. With they would list somewhere on the site the phone number for customer support. I hate doing stuff through email, and web sites. I perfer to talk to live person. Tends to help things get resolved faster.
    (0)

Character
    Atero
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    I'm on the Phoenix server, so lemme know if you need some questions answered. I'm still getting back into the feel of the game myself lol
    Tried searching for you to add to friends list with name Vilhem nothing came up. Whats your handle so i can add you?
    (0)

Character
    Vilhem
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    should just be Vilhem o.o
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Lol poor Vil doesn't exist... J/k. Maybe you were not on at the time?
    (0)