Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Is MNK going to get a Delve quality +dmg kick attack feet piece?

With the new H2H weapons, any chance we may see a new piece for MNK feet that increases kick attack damage something like +150?
    (0)

I doubt it. Kick Attacks post-SoA are now just to gain TP faster.
    (0)

Based on what, Babekeke? It wouldn't be the first time SE simply forgot that something existed for a while.
    (0)

Player
    According to this;

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

There has been a variety of feedback both for and against these changes, especially in regards to how it will affect those that dual wield and use hand-to-hand weapons. The development team's goal is to make adjustments so that there is balance between two-handed weapons and one-handed weapons.

In regards to hand-to-hand weapons, we'd like to go about these adjustments carefully or else there may be too big of a jump in power, so we will be making some slight adjustments during the next Test Server update. The 75% STR modifier that is currently only applied to the right hand will be slightly reduced to 62.5% and we will be applying it to both hands. (The 75% DEX modifier for both hands will not change.)

We'll continue to update you on any planned changes!
    One could assume that they have indeed completely forgotten that kick attacks even exist.

There is a plethora of posts regarding 2handed, single handed (DW), left and right hand in regards to H2H, but zero mention of adjustments or even acknowledgement of feet/kick attacks.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Based on what, Babekeke? It wouldn't be the first time SE simply forgot that something existed for a while.
    Based on my own personal opinion. The clue was where I said "I doubt it".

Sure, SE might have forgotten about it, however, the new delve and delve boss weapons are considered pretty OP by most of the ffxi population as it is. I really can't see SE adding something to help them to do even more damage.
    (0)