Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    You've obviously not seen a gimp SAM with delve weapon out-DDing pretty much everyone with the brokenness that is Tachi: Shoha.
    ^or resolution dark knight.

don't know what that guy is talking about.
    (1)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    There are no 1 handed DD beside MNK. Nin is supposed to be a tank, blu a mage, thf a TH whore, DNC idk but definitely not DD, bst is for solo, pup idk ...

And the issue is not mnk vs other DDs, it's MNk and WAR vs others because let's face it, anything that is not mnk or war has been sucking at DDing for years, hence why nobody plays them.
    I would put no Pup in the idk. Pup with Rigor and the alternator can do pretty well damage, stringing pummel is a very strong WS.

The other day in my parse, in the Big room in Morimar.

Buffs X2 march, x 2Minuet, Chaos/Hunters.

The Monk did 393k, The PUP did 342k but the automaton end doing 139k damage. The Monk was a Wicked monk, Thaumas, Usukane gear etc. The Pup was using Manibozho gear etc, nothing special. The damage the automaton end doing for my tastes is INSANE High

Talking about WAR VS others? WAR?? Seriously?. War in the present is suffering a lot because "Upheaval".

SAM and DRKS are ahead of WAR for Now, and is only because garbage WS War have use.

Upheaval just cant compete in damage vs Resolution Or Shoha. The only scenario where upheaval win is in MS, but this NMS dont die in 30 secs, this DELVE NM can live 3 - 4 mins of intense zerg Fight.

i would put like this. Vs DELVE NMS. Raptor, Eft, Peiste, orobon, moth.

High Buff situations

SAM and DRK ahead of everything else.

MNK - Is good but it cant beat a Good DRK resolution and the WS frecuently will just end beating a MNK.

WAR but only retarted good Warriors.

Medium/Low Buff situations

SAM - Shoha attack boost is Sex.

DRK Dark cant /war, you cant eat RCB and resolution attack penalty will hurt a lot the damage vs NMS.

MNK - WAR even, but the warrior need extremely good gear.

Monk is nice but Not the bandwagon DD. ((101 + 3 / 9) + 8)+ 101 =120 +52=172 damage with rigor. With the stat boost it will get more stronger. The boss weapon is just insane. Mnk is Ok but DRK and SAM still ahead, lets wait until the stats boost update, for check again.

Warrior until they allow us unlock Ukkos fury, will be a second Tier job under the shadow of DRK and SAM. If only Upheaval was a STR mod WS everything could change. Or how minimiun if they allow us Add a VIT - Attack path to DELVE gear =/
    (0)
    Last edited by CrAZYVIC; 06-09-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8