Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Outside Abyssea you need to decide whether you care about dDEX=50 and not. Either case could win, depending what the AGI of your target monster is. If it's easy to cap dDEX, then making a few small sacrifices for DEX gear will massively increase your crit rate. If it's hard to cap dDex, you may be better off abandoning the idea and just whoring Atk/STR/DA/Crit+ in gear.

At the moment, much of the stuff people fight outside Abyssea has manageable AGI values because it's all old content. If they update it, you may wind up abandoning dDEX.
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    As of now (in light of thew 100% Crit Damage cap), 5 hit is no longer optimal. 6hit with Adaberk(Aug'd with +2 DA and an amount of STP that will push you into 6hit so you don't waste your ring or grip slot on stp) is better.

However this is my TP: (Assume berserk/restraint up) (all AF3 is +2)
    Ukon/Claymore/none/Rvg. orb
    Zelus/Rvg. gorget/brutal/Rvg. earring
    Rvg. lorica/Rvg. mufflers/Blitz ring/Rajas
    Atheling/Goading/Rvg. cuisses/Rvg. calligae

Atma:
    RR/SS/Apoc

Berserk down the only difference is that perle hands/keen ring > rvg. mufflers/blitz ring assuming you are capping accuracy. However this is debatable since you lose out on something like 2% chance to ODD double attack.

Berserk up WS:
    Ukon/Claymore/none/Rvg. orb
    Rvg. mask/elemental gorget/rvg. earring/brutal
    Zahak's/Heafoc/rajas/spiral(lol i'm cheap, 1 invintory slot for best ring on mnk and blu and my cheap blm obviously strigoi ring or pyro soul here. Probably pyrosoul for berserk up)
    cavaros/elemental belt/Rvg. cuisses/Rvg. calligae

Berserk down WS:
    Ukon/Claymore/none/rvg. orb
    Rvg. mask/elemental gorget/rvg. earring/brutal
    grim cuirass/Heafoc/spiral/rajas
    Atheling/elemental belt/Rvg. cuisses/Rvg. calligae
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2