Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

RUN AF, Relic, and Emp Armor and general update info

So, with all the info being given to us, where is the RUN info? What about new stuff RUN is getting? The AF we are supposed to get? What is the set called? We wanna see them stats! Also, by "Artifact" did they only mean AF gear or was it a blanket term for all three sets? The suspense is killing me.

So, what are we getting?
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Makenshiroi
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Id also like to know WHEN we are getting this stuff. I want my merits!
    (1)

Character
    Osmond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I hope the AF RUN gets enhance "Inquartata" that will recover HP a bit, another rune stock, grants bonus to regen spells, increased eva and parry, and/or create some occ. severe dmg effect. If they make empy I was just thinking that +2 effect will give some occ. HP recover from magic attacks or convert a % of dmg to MP.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Osmond View Post
    I hope the AF RUN gets enhance "Inquartata" that will recover HP a bit,
    If anything, this will be a group 2 merit.

another rune stock,
    Going by previous history, this is more likely to be relic+1/2 gear, or emp +2 gear

grants bonus to regen spells
    Relic gear.

increased eva and parry
    more than likely 1 piece of AF will have parrying +10 and another will have eva +10. ! piece might actually be useful and offer +eva/acc to swordplay as a macro piece.

and/or create some occ. severe dmg effect
    possibly we'll get this on empy +2 set. Other options are perhaps chance to counter when parrying, or occasionally grants 100%TP when parrying?

If they make empy I was just thinking that +2 effect will give some occ. HP recover from magic attacks or convert a % of dmg to MP.
    Possibly, though PLD already gets occasionally absorbs all damage on the emp +2 set. If we get occasionally absorbs magic damage only, it had better have a much higher proc rate, and not be tied to having the right rune up.
    (4)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Apparently Geomancer and RUN AF1 is going to be lv99 gear. Take that for what you will.
    (1)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelle View Post
    Apparently Geomancer and RUN AF1 is going to be lv99 gear. Take that for what you will.
    Why the hell this is not posted in the North American forums also? SE doesn't pay any attention to the NA playerbase.
    (1)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    Why the hell this is not posted in the North American forums also? SE doesn't pay any attention to the NA playerbase.
    They posted it in the items and crafting forums. Probably would have helped for them to do the post on the general forums or maybe starting a topic in the GEO and RUN forums instead.
    (0)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    They posted it in the items and crafting forums. Probably would have helped for them to do the post on the general forums or maybe starting a topic in the GEO and RUN forums instead.
    Oh ok, Im glad SE did not forget about us
    (1)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    Oh ok, Im glad SE did not forget about us
    Trust me, I wouldn't have noticed it if someone else had not pointed it out to me.
    (1)

Character
    Golliath
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So cool! Lv105 gear!!!!
    (0)
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Golliath

Save a Chocobo ride a Galka!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast