Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Sesono
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Right now only a few people are "capable" of doing this content (its more like there are only very few shouts). You are only welcome to these events if you already have equipment from these events which is dumb because people are destroying their game even more by cutting the egde so harsh, make people leave the game because they cannot progress without the equipment from these bosses...paradoxon³.

I would like to see a nerf to the ground very soon or else more people will just leave . but maybe this is intended anyway...

I have the kill but lack plasma big time - its like a lottery every time i see a shout - in most cases i wont get an invite because i dont have Oat ...WHM & WAR Spots are held by some people - always the same i guess...

Try to change this please!

This is what driving me insane
    (1)
    Last edited by Sesono; 09-20-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    Sesono in Vana'diel - http://sesono.blogspot.de/, San D'oria ~ Kristallkrieger LS ~ Asura Server

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesono View Post
    I have the kill but lack plasma big time - its like a lottery every time i see a shout - in most cases i wont get an invite because i dont have Oat ...WHM & WAR Spots are held by some people - always the same i guess...

Try to change this please!

This is what driving me insane
    I'm waiting for people to get the hint that rather than merit pointing endlessly in Abyssea, they could be getting plasm doing it in Adoulin.

I accidentally shot a Twithrym in Morimar with a crossbow bolt and had two more link. 2/3 dropped shards in about two minutes of rapid stabbity action. Think I might park myself in Yahse in a big field of butterflies, do a little target practice and zap up some scales. They're worth a suprisingly respectable amount of exp.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm waiting for people to get the hint that rather than merit pointing endlessly in Abyssea, they could be getting plasm doing it in Adoulin.
    Even if Abyssea didn't get the meriting job done much faster (which it should), there becomes a problem once you start partying up for your xp (not everyone will be good enough to just solo Adoulin mobs, especially if they need plasm in the first place). Shards are only good for one person, and they only give a pittance of plasm.

2/3 is also definitely not the average rate for shard drops.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5