Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Delve Boss Battle Status Update

Greetings!

Below is a status update on Delve bosses from Ryota Iwagami.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryota_Iwagami View Post
    Hello. Iwagami here.

I’d like to make an announcement about the Delve boss monster battles.

While I’m sure some of you are already aware, there have been groups that have beaten a couple of the Delve boss monsters. The first group accomplished this about 10 days ago and more have gradually begun to beat them. The bosses that have been beaten thus far are Muyingwa and Tojil.

For the party setup a couple of notable jobs were geomancer, ranger, scholar, and dragoon; however, depending on the group the jobs of their party members were different, and I have been watching everything with a lot of interest to see the differences in strategy and where emphasis is being placed on in the fight.

Dakuwaqa has still yet to be beaten, so please try your best to defeat this boss monster!

Just wanted to let you all know!
    (13)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

I don't mean to be rude, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

Below is a status update on Delve bosses from Ryota Iwagami.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryota_Iwagami
    Hello. Iwagami here.

I’d like to make an announcement about the Delve boss monster battles.

While I’m sure some of you are already aware, there have been groups that have beaten a couple of the Delve boss monsters. The first group accomplished this about 10 days ago and more have gradually begun to beat them. The bosses that have been beaten thus far are Muyingwa and Tojil.

For the party setup a couple of notable jobs were geomancer, ranger, scholar, and dragoon; however, depending on the group the jobs of their party members were different, and I have been watching everything with a lot of interest to see the differences in strategy and where emphasis is being placed on in the fight.

Dakuwaqa has still yet to be beaten, so please try your best to defeat this boss monster!

Just wanted to let you all know!
    I don't see the relevance to this post. I appreciate the insight of which bosses have been beaten but the lack of real statistics makes this post of little importance.

If you have seen these battles first hand, can you give more insight as to what their party/alliance setup was? Can you disclose the time they spent fighting each boss and the mega boss? Can you disclose their average gear level? Can you disclose which servers have already beaten these bosses? ... etc ... etc

I understand this might be asking for too much information, however; I find it best to post real stats or meaningful information/insight rather then posting cryptic messages and subjective interests.
    (11)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Don't worry, ill be killing him soon. might even be this weekend!
    (2)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I think this is the result of the fact that no one really does Foret de Hennetiel Fracture farming.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Natenn View Post
    Don't worry, ill be killing him soon. might even be this weekend!
    Hopefully i have the pleasure of helping.

Good to know that the shark is confirmed unbeaten... so when we murderate it, we can scream WORLDS FIRST :3
    (0)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Hopefully i have the pleasure of helping.

Good to know that the shark is confirmed unbeaten... so when we murderate it, we can scream WORLDS FIRST :3
    aka ppl like lolpchan can call us gimps cause he mad we killed and he cant.
    (1)

Sorta curious, in what significant role did drg play in those fights? angon-go-sit-in-the-corner person? I hope not.
    (0)
    It doesn't take much to know when someone is special. After 5 minutes if the person is alive and well you have a keeper, if they are dead and obnoxious then toss em like two day old leftovers.

Player
    Think it might be more or less that Accuracy Bonus V actually matters now, where as before it was meaningless, could be wrong, but it would make the difference between a DD who can hit the mob and a DD who does nothing but woosh for half the fight because they can not cap Accuracy.
    (0)

No.

It was Angon and a corner. Sorry aspiring DRGs
    (3)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    all wrong, take a look at DRGs JAs and some reasons why melee are poor choices to dmg the boss. What happens if you send in melee on the boss?
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast