Threaded View

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

[dev1141] Monstrosity / Play as a Monster System Feedback

So far I'm having a lot of fun with this system even though there's "nothing to do" with it yet. I get the impression there was a lot of work to get everything into place and running and I appreciate that you guys went through the trouble of doing that.

Having just been released, there's not a lot of info on how everything will fall into place. The "B" value appears to be a Monster EXP of sorts, increasing each time you gain EXP as a monster. "A" always appears to be 0, and "C" always appears to be 1.

I really enjoy using the Abilities as a monster. I'm sure it will change, but it's nice being able to use Fireball etc. without being engaged. The range on the abilities seem very far, and I wish they could stay that way.

Right now the highest I've gotten is Level 17 due to the area restrictions and running out of Easy Prey/exp giving enemies.

This system shows great potential, and I'm really interested in how it's going to work out. How are the family specialties going to be obtained? How will you unlock new monsters? What is the role of the "A", "B", and "C" values? I'm sure these will all be answered in the next update. For right now, it's fun just being able to go around whooping everything with the Rabbit specialties being freely equippable.
    (0)
    Last edited by Yurai; 06-01-2013 at 01:53 AM.
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!