Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Bahamut (Why hasn't he been thought of yet, he's like the CLASSIC)
    again wrong place but I'm gonna be an idiot and answer anyway.
    SE stated years ago they would never add bahamut to the list of smn's in ffxi. something about ps2 limitations was probably thrown in just so we never complained about it again.

I would love to see the jug pet lv cap removed. I always thought it was quite annoying that I couldn't get a cheapo pet from an NPC even if I wanted to because it'd be lv 40 or w/e.
    They probably will never remove the cap either; what would happen to the merit & gear augment?
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimerawizard View Post
    I would love to see the jug pet lv cap removed. I always thought it was quite annoying that I couldn't get a cheapo pet from an NPC even if I wanted to because it'd be lv 40 or w/e.
    They probably will never remove the cap either; what would happen to the merit & gear augment?
    See when I initially began to read your post I thought you were talking about all the level caps on jugs in other words all jug pets would be 109 with merits and relic+2 gloves of course. Now that I think would be rather nice and not only makes jugs from NPCs an option it increases the jug market on the AH well potentially anyway.
    (0)

I'd really like to know what the dev's plans are to make BST desirable in group content.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    And summoners never knew love and lost? Yes you lost your TH on some pets and SE did say the option for pet TH gear was an option but summoner had the same thing with Perfect Defense with the skill capping at 60seconds with 600 summoning magic which they also said gear might be an option to allow us to reach it while with all the gear in the game can bring you just below the 520 mark.

I've never seen bst as a weak job and have seen it solo its great share of mobs in the game and i respect that but really SE needs to focus on some other jobs first before they just keep handing out more jug pets, Like how about an ability that puts the master in a weaken state and transfers all lost stats to your pet to superstrength them? There is more then one way to fix a job then to just throw out more jugs and make you forget about older jugs, even take the level cap of the lower level ones so they can be a option.
    your right they need to fix other jobs but not snm try rdm
    (0)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I'd really like to know what the dev's plans are to make BST desirable in group content.
    Pretty sure they have no plans for that. If you manage to pull it off, you are going against the grain and could have had an easier time with any other job.
    (0)

Player
    Been playing around with the VT Barnacle Crabs in Rala Underways. They are Krabkatoa-type crabs that can be charmed.

They do not seem to have Venom Shower but they do have Mega Scissors.

Mega Scissors consistently deals 4700~5200 damage to other VT crabs, spiders, leeches, bats, etc. However it only hits me for 850-900 damage so I suspect it based on target's HP.

I really hope this is the crab we're getting and not another lame C.C ; ; Would be even more impressed if it also had venom shower for the Defense-25% additional effect.
    (3)

Player
    Never mind, I just saw this....

This crab ain't happening.

Disclaimer : Just so no one gets confused, This is NOT one of the jug pets mentioned, it is a charmed VT crab found in Rala Waterways.
    (4)
    Last edited by Mavrick; 07-09-2013 at 05:45 AM.

Character
    Falkirk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Whoa. @_@ That is AWESOME!
    (0)

Player
    Well maybe a Crakclaw might actually happen. Because if it's just a normal crab, there will be fires started. With every 3rd swing or so having en-stun, bringing a few BST along to events to stun lock would certainly be useful.
    (0)

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    Never mind, I just saw this....

This crab ain't happening.
    DUDE. OMG! @(*$##$. #$#$>$. WTF.
    (1)