World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Alacrity failure

Abyssea - Tahrongi
    Trial 884 (dark staff)
    BLM/SCH
    During the use of alacrity (reduced cast/recast time) for the spell Comet the cast time was always affected by alacrity.
    If there was a stratagem charge remaining after the cast of Comet (cast with alacrity) recast was affected by alacrity.
    However, if alacrity was used leaving 0 stratagem charges, and Comet was cast, cast time was correct, and recast time showed correct in spell list, but I was unable to cast the spell even though the timer showed the spell as ready. I was able to cast after the standard recast time if the spell.

Summary: Have 1 stratagem charge, use it for alacrity. Cast a spell with a long recast, then try to cast it again when the timer reaches 0...then try to cast it again when it's timer would've reached 0 without the use of alacrity.

This issue may be connected to a similar closed topic 'Quick magic'.
    (0)
    ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~⌂ÇüéâäàåçêëèïîìÄÅÉæÆôöòûùÿÖÜ¢£¥₧ƒáíóúñѪº¿⌐¬½¼¡«»░▒▓│┤╡╢╖╕╣║╗╝╜╛┐└┴┬├─┼╞╟╚╔╩╦╠═╬╧╨╤╥╙╘╒╓╫╪┘┌█▄▌▐▀αßΓπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞φε∩≡±≥≤⌠⌡÷≈°∙·√ⁿ²■*

Greetings EekYou!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job: BLM
    Support Job: SCH
    Area and Coordinates: Abyssea - Tahrongi
    Party or Solo:
    Steps:
    During the use of alacrity (reduced cast/recast time) for the spell Comet the cast time was always affected by alacrity.
    If there was a stratagem charge remaining after the cast of Comet (cast with alacrity) recast was affected by alacrity.
    However, if alacrity was used leaving 0 stratagem charges, and Comet was cast, cast time was correct, and recast time showed correct in spell list, but I was unable to cast the spell even though the timer showed the spell as ready. I was able to cast after the standard recast time if the spell.

Summary: Have 1 stratagem charge, use it for alacrity. Cast a spell with a long recast, then try to cast it again when the timer reaches 0...then try to cast it again when it's timer would've reached 0 without the use of alacrity.

This issue may be connected to a similar closed topic 'Quick magic'.
    (0)