Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

explorer moogle teleporting to different position in the correct zone

Today I used explorer moogle to go to windurst with both my characters. one was placed at G-5 and the other was placed at L-4 (the normal spot) I have never had that happen before. I didnt move my second character for a while and saw someone else pop up there so i setn tell askin if they used a explorer moogle and they said yes and after a bit of convo they said they were teleported to the restricted area of bastok mines a couple weeks back (im not sure where that is).

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a new change? if so can we get it back to how it was always either in front of the explorer moogle or the outpost teleport spot (whatever was the case previously)?
    (0)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    Yeah I got teleported onto the crates in windy next to the star onion brigade. They told me to get down so I figure its normal but rare.
    (0)

Trumpy,

I am sorry to hear that you are being transported to an unexpected location. In order for us to investigate this, however, we will need some more information. Please make a new post with the following details:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Steps:

With this information, we'll better be able to investigate this matter. Thank you, Trumpy, for this report, and we hope to be able to squash the bad potato soon.

Be well,
    GM Baudle
    (0)