Character
    Salamab
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Help im Stuck in a CS game keeps crashing

Im trying to get my cor af1 head pc and im at the boat CS and game keeps crashing during CS when i log back in it puts me right back in the CS, making it and endless loop, and ofcourse, people cant call gms for me ............................
    (0)

Character
    Salamab
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Platform: PC
    ISP: Time warner
    Type of Internet Connection: cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 20mb
    Date & Time: 5/26/2013
    Frequency:
    Character Name: salamab
    Race: hume
    World: valefor
    Main Job: pup
    Support Job: nin
    Area and Coordinates: Arrapago reef
    Party or Solo: solo
    NPC Name: n/a
    Monster Name: n/a
    Steps:
    1.Trying to get my cor af head on agains all odds
    2.zoned in aproached boat for cs
    3.During CS the game crashes every time on the same spot when i log back in puts me back in CS
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Salamab
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    So a gm had to warp me out of the CS but i how will i know when this will be fixed so i can finish my af
    (0)

Character
    Salamab
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    3 days and still noanswer on this..
    (0)

Hello iisoloii,

As this seems like a techical issue you are experiencing, I will move your concern over to the technical support forum.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)

Character
    Salamab
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Not sure this is technical because it was doing it on my laptop and pc..... all i want to konw is how to fix it so i can get my af
    (0)

We would like to apologize for the problems you are experiencing, and we can offer a few suggestions to try to assist you in resolving this problem.

Suggestions:
    1. Check to make sure you have properly configured or turned off any of the following: Routers, Proxy Servers, NAT Servers, Internet Connection Sharing services.
    2. If you are using any kind of software/hardware Internet Sharing service/device the following ports need INCOMING access to your PC: TCP 1024 - 65535, UDP 53, and 50000 - 65535. Also, check to make sure that the ports mentioned are not blocked by your ISP for INCOMING access. Proper configuration of any of the above items mentioned should be done by following the instructions in the software/hardware manual or calling the manufacturer's technical support.
    3. If you are using a router, and have configured that router for port forwarding, temporarily bypass that router and connect directly to the modem.

Please take note of the following:
    • Proxy servers, and satellite connections are not supported and do not work correctly with FINAL FANTASY XI.
    • Your router may require that you use a PC to configure your network settings. For more information about how to configure your network settings, please refer to the instruction manual that came with your router or contact the manufacturer directly.
    • If your Internet Service Provider (ISP) specifies a DNS server, you need to make sure to configure your settings to allow packets to pass through UDP Port 53 as well. For more information, please refer to the instruction manual for your router or the information provided by your ISP.
    (0)