Character
    Kiritoke
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Wieldskeeper Reive Partys

all the time on my server ppl try to shout a Reive pt we can gahter 12ppl after 3h of shouting and first player start to leave allready before we get the party full and pt disband after 4h of shouting.

Thank you SE for this new Game Content its very funny to shout 4h and dont get a party full for your new Content.

How you wanna fix this Event that its eaier to get a party full?
    (0)
    Last edited by Kingofkingz; 05-26-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    At the moment, the only reason to do a wildskeeper reive is to get the KI for it's defeat, so you can do your own delve runs.
    The gear isn't bad, especially the armor, but the weapons are only nice until you got a delve weapon or for jobs you aren't planning on getting a delve weapon for. (Would you buy a 30k plasm sword for RDM, when you could also add 600RP to a pair of Rigor Baghnahks?)
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    (Would you buy a 30k plasm sword for RDM, when you could also add 600RP to a pair of Rigor Baghnahks?)
    Yes!
    <_<
    >_>

v_v
    (1)

I wouldn't buy the baghnaks either. I'd wait til I win lot on a pair that drops. Then again, I have a lot of mage jobs geared, so I don't NEED the delve weapons as badly as someone who's gear priority starts with DDs.
    (0)