Morimar Basalt Fields (E-5)

Party or Solo:
    Alliance of 16

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    Achuka

Steps:
    We planned a Wildskeeper Reive run in Morimar as we have linkshell members that desire drops off Achuka. After farming the required bayld throughout the week we start shouting and gather enough people and head out to get started. We had approximately 25 people in the reive area helping. Only problem is Achuka is taking 0 damage from every source of damage with the exception of Quick Draw from our Corsair. I tried using all my abilities (Hasso, Berserk, Aggressor, Warcry, Sekkanoki, Mighty Strikes, Tomahawk) and melee hits, critical hits, Upheaval all did 0 damage. Our Monk used all his abilities, including Formless Strikes, and the same..0 damage. Dark Knights, Paladans, Red Mages, Black Mages, Summoner (using both physical and magical blood pacts), Thief, Dragoon (using Angon). Nothing worked. We covered every type of damage we could think of and the only thing that worked was Quick Draw. I understand that the colonization rate of the area is directly tied to the bosses damage taken but at 17% (which is what the rate was in Morimar at the time) I would expect the be able to deal at least some damge equal to 17% of the possible maximum. In no way did we expect to deal 0 damage and essentially have 25 people waste 100,000 bayld.
    (1)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The bosses' DT is based in tiers of 20% colonization rate
    Anything below 20% = -100% DT
    (1)

Hello Beej,

I'm really very sorry to hear that you and your friends were unable to damage the NM. As Asymptotic had mentioned, it would seem that if the colonization rate is below 20%, the NM would not be able to take damage.

If you would like to voice any feedback or suggestions regarding this matter, please feel free to do so in the general discussion forum. Thank you for your understanding.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)