Damn fine shots if you ask me.
    (3)

Character
    Rexylon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 83
    I just noticed I forgot to participate in Objective 6 ; ; I'm so upset. I was so happy to be part of each objective. UGH
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Conglaturations to those who were allowed to participate. =]

Unfortunately, once again some bitterness can be detected. I guess after seeing the (NA) event announced some time after the Japanese one, I was wondering if the (EU) one would be coming later, too.
    Perhaps the pesky laws forbid it again, or the user-base is just too tiny for them to be... appreciated enough?

Or perhaps it's just late, and on its way.

I am definitely used to it, and unsure if I would even participate. Even so, it's uncool to see in-game items being available to only specific region or regions. While I dislike that kind of things very much, I can say that it is good to see at least some of the players getting stuff. ^^;

I do hope that the Yovra will eventually become available to all regions in a way or another!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Have any other winners received their prizes yet? A little over 24 hours now and still nothing. The wait for my prize is killing me lol.
    (0)

Character
    Kastra
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I have not received anything yet. Although I am confused as to why there are only two winners for Objective #4. My reasoning behind the posting of only two winners is as follows:

Because of the mishap in Objective #4, and following the order of prizes I had picked to be awarded, I should have won a Tarutaru Ark Angel Statue, then the Mithra Statue, and no Elvaan Statue. If Objective #4 is counted as a loss because of my posting of an incorrect objective due to the mishap then my submission for Objective #4 should be ignored causing me to not have a Tarutaru Statue yet.
    (0)

Character
    Kastra
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alekzander View Post
    I have not received anything yet. Although I am confused as to why there are only two winners for Objective #4. My reasoning behind the posting of only two winners is as follows:

Because of the mishap in Objective #4, and following the order of prizes I had picked to be awarded, I should have won a Tarutaru Ark Angel Statue, then the Mithra Statue, and no Elvaan Statue. If Objective #4 is counted as a loss because of my posting of an incorrect objective due to the mishap then my submission for Objective #4 should be ignored causing me to not have a Tarutaru Statue yet.
    Not having won the Tarutaru Statue in Objective #4 would put it as the primary prize in Objective #5 instead of the Mithra Statue I did win there. At this point I have the Tarutaru statue and no Mithra Statue so we move to Objective #10 where my primary prize choice is the Mithra Statue. For Objective #10 I ended up winning the Elvaan Statue. For me to have won the Elvaan Statue on Objective #10 I would have to have the Mithra Statue as a prize from a previous objective. The only way I could have won the Elvaan statue is if I had actually won Objective #4 and obtained the Tarutaru Statue, causing me to win the Mithra Statue in Objective #5 and finally the Elvaan Statue in Objective #10. This would mean that the Okipuit has made a mistake and forgotten to post me as one of the winners of Objective #4.

This concludes my reasoning as to why there are only two winners for Objective #4 and why there is a mishap on prize selection.
    -Sorry for the double post, I accidentally submitted the last post while revising what I had typed and could not find an edit button.
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I also noticed that their 'best photo' selection for #4 was not wearing any anniversary gear at all... Hand-to-hand weapon means no shield, and that's a Tessera Saio with Thurandaut Tights/Boots and Pantin Babouches. What happened to the contest rules?
    (1)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Character
    Pokes
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    I also noticed that their 'best photo' selection for #4 was not wearing any anniversary gear at all... Hand-to-hand weapon means no shield, and that's a Tessera Saio with Thurandaut Tights/Boots and Pantin Babouches. What happened to the contest rules?
    The legs look like like Decennial Hose to me.
    (3)

Character
    Dew
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Have the prizes and copse candies been sent out?
    (0)

Character
    Kastra
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I have not received anything yet. So I assume they are still working on it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast