Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Relic/Empyrean Instrument Revamp

Shield and instruments will not be included in these revamps.
    Any clarification on whether this means not at this time or not ever?

Bards would appreciate if the additional song effects from Daurdabla 99 could be learned similar to the empyrean weapon skills without having to use the Daurdabla.

E.g. If we own 99 Daurdabla and 99 Gjallarhorn we could learn a job trait like Instrument Mastery which grants us the additional song effects to our characters rather than the Daurdabla.

With the way delve is and with the potential addition of a 5th song effect from the new bard 1hr ability it would make our lives a lot easier. We understand that the Gjallarhorn and Daurdabla are powerful weapons but it's saddening to see everything else get revamped when we put just as much time and gil into making them.

In the case of shields perhaps the ability to change between shields without losing tp if you own both aegis99 and ochain99. Although I don't play PLD so I can't really speak for them.
    (0)
    Last edited by Reain; 05-23-2013 at 11:05 PM.

I don't think that the weapons themselves need any adjusting, but some of the caps on the songs certainly should!
    (1)

Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I think when we get tier 3 march and elegy we could possibly get our tier 3 madrigal, mambo and prelude as well. I suspect new spells would be considered lv. ~110-120 spells by Matsui making skill builds relevant again.

I can't see them adjusting the caps on existing spells. I do agree some spells seem to be behind their other job counterparts, carols vs barspells and etudes vs boost spells come to mind considering we are limited to 4 song effects. Tier 2 etudes really need their decay removed.
    (1)
    Last edited by Reain; 05-24-2013 at 09:25 PM.