Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    ATTENTION INTERNET: We changed the definition of "Exactly." It will henceforth be known that when we say "exactly," we mean "similar."
    Exactly the same way. They just add stats. They didn't change the level of any of the other gear, so it doesn't matter if it's level one or level 99. They just added an arbitrary number after the level to give you a performance gauge. The level at which you can equip it never changed. It's all still 99 just like it always was. That was actually the whole point of Ilevel. So that they could give you a way to gauge the expected performance of an item without them having to raise the level requirement. They can add an Ilevel to an onion rod if they want.

Onion Rod:
    DMG 1 Delay 364
    Club Skil +5,000 Magic Evasion +120,000

Ilevel: 216,987

Please tell me how you'd fix everything and refund everyone's time and effort they put in for bringing their weapons up to 99 if, as you so put it, "It's a 95 weapon! So it should either take like 5 minutes and one NM Kill to get, or it should be much more powerful than it is."
    I wouldn't. I would make the weapon more powerful. You're the one who said they couldn't do that. You come up with an idea to make those people happy.

PS. What's with all the strike through text? Lern2internetz.
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    if there gonna up the damage of anything pre 99 id be ok with it if they put rdm on ochain <,<
    (1)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Exactly....it still takes MONTHS/YEARS to get a RME...years more on a mythic....and any fucking noob can leech off a decent delve group and get the best weapons in the game in 45 minutes...I do not have a delve win yet unfortunately...but I see A LOT of people that are severely gimped, do not have an RME...yet sport around multiple HQ delve weapons...FIX THIS SHIT SE...I have a Physics degree and I work in engineering and I am intelligent enough to say...YOU SOFTWARE ENGINEERS ARE FUCKING FAIL
    They did. Now you don't have to do RME's anymore. Just like you don't have to kill colibri in meritpos because we pageburn/Abyssea. The "hard way" still exists, but it's no longer needed to advance.

Deal with it and get into Adoulin and stop masochistically trying to do your RME to 99. Like the aforementioned colibri, they can rest in peace.
    (1)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    They did. Now you don't have to do RME's anymore. Just like you don't have to kill colibri in meritpos because we pageburn/Abyssea. The "hard way" still exists, but it's no longer needed to advance.

Deal with it and get into Adoulin and stop masochistically trying to do your RME to 99. Like the aforementioned colibri, they can rest in peace.
    Does it kill you that people who leveled in 6 man exp. parties still end up merited at 99 like everyone else? Why does does it make you so sad to imagine a world where adoulin is not everything? I mean would it really kill you if some guy who spent 30 million and / or 30 days building a 90 empy had a better weapon than a guy who spent 2 hours whacking a wall in marjami? Why? Just because Marjami is new? Are you afraid that if people got an upgrade to their 95 relic that cost 100+ million gil that they would suddenly have to close down adoulin?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Exactly....it still takes MONTHS/YEARS to get a RME...years more on a mythic....and any fucking noob can leech off a decent delve group and get the best weapons in the game in 45 minutes...I do not have a delve win yet unfortunately...but I see A LOT of people that are severely gimped, do not have an RME...yet sport around multiple HQ delve weapons...FIX THIS SHIT SE...I have a Physics degree and I work in engineering and I am intelligent enough to say...YOU SOFTWARE ENGINEERS ARE FUCKING FAIL
    I heard that SE was going to make a new requirement: Anything in Adoulin can only be done with a 99RME. Forgive me for not knowing how to play BLM because I don't have the Relic Staff. Or RNG because I don't have the Empy Bow. It's really our own fault for complaining that these RMEs take so long, and SE listening to us and making these powerful weapons to even the playing field for those who don't have an RME weapon.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    What is the likely scenario is there will be a quest/TotM type thing to get them higher, just like there was a quest to make them from 75-80-85-90-95-99... continuing on, it will probably go 99-ilvl105-110-115-120-125-130...
    The likely scenario is that they simply apply an ilvl to 99 REMs, which can be done without breaking any existing quests or force people to lose any progress on 99 AG versions. But they can't do that until they got the whole ilvl thing worked out. Remember, only earlier this month did they modify a whole lot of 99 weapons and armor to accommodate ilvl.

Excalibur (99) DMG:73 Delay:233 Attack+40 "Knights of Round" Additional effect: Damage varies with HP
    becomes
    DMG:136 Delay:233 Attack+40 "Knights of Round" Sword skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Additional effect: Damage varies with HP Item Level: 119
    while
    Excalibur (99 Afterglow) DMG:73 Delay:233 Attack+40 "Knights of Round" Additional effect: Damage varies with HP Afterglow
    becomes
    DMG:136 Delay:233 Attack+40 "Knights of Round" Sword skill +256 Parrying skill +256 Additional effect: Damage varies with HP Afterglow Item Level: 120

There's bound to be an ilvl 120 weapon (probably the final evolution of a skirmish weapon), that is going to be on par with REMs. (Making it REMSs.. the preciousesss)
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16