Character
    Nicolete
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 53

New Linkshell-->KickinItOldSkool

So I've started this new linkshell because I'm tired of playing by myself on a normal basis. Here's my history. I've been playing since the game first came to NA. So like the name says I'm old school but I quit about 4 years ago and have decided to come back because I missed the game. I am looking for members to start a good solid linkshell with. My main currently consists of a 50 whm 53 blm which has always been my favorite and best job. I am looking for people who need to / want to level, do quests,missions, etc. I sometimes have the aid of some older friends in the game but they aren't always on..hence the reason I'm tired of playing by myself all the time. This linkshell is for the new and old. I really do not have many rules to this linkshell other than being nice, honest, respect and fun. I've been a linkshell leader in the past and was very successful with it. So here's hoping to find another awesome linkshell with many active players. If you have anymore questions you can either message me in the game Nicolete or email me @ kickinitoldskool4ffxi@gmail.com
    (0)

Character
    Leelo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 23
    I'm also a returning player. I have not played since 2008. Would love to join you! I will look for you in game!
    (0)

Character
    Kevlaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 50
    I would like to join your ls too. I started way back when it came out on the ps2 and just recently got back in it. So, obviously I will be a bit rusty. Would love to join your ls. I'll keep a look out for you. btw my in game name is Kevlaman.
    (0)

Character
    Nicolete
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 53
    Ill look you up. Definitely trying to get this ls up and running asap. I really want to get some good people so we can all really have fun with the game.
    (0)

Character
    Luqu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    I would like to join your LS if you're still going with it, altough I'm new to the game so I don't have alot of knowledge about things, hehe.
    In-game name is Roysa.
    (0)