Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Still not working.... ): Help! ><

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

• BB code url is not allowed.

EDIT: I ended up saving the image and hosting it on tinypic to get it into my sig >.>
    (0)
    Last edited by Mayoyama; 05-20-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Apologies if you are having problems using the script for the logo. I'll try and find out what's going on! Thanks for letting us know.
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Image url is http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/s.png wrap it in [img] [/img] tags in your signature for it to work, replace the s to m or l if you want medium or large.

Of course you won't have the click-able url back to the main site but it'll work.
    (0)

I found some answers!

Unfortunately the scripts provided were meant to be used for your blogs, fan sites, or other places only as they cannot be used in players' signatures. As Mnejing has mentioned above, you will have to use the [img] [/img] tags with the following link to display the logo in your signatures:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/s.png

I apologize for the confusion and for not realizing this when making my original post!
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I found some answers!

Unfortunately the scripts provided were meant to be used for your blogs, fan sites, or other places only as they cannot be used in players' signatures. As Mnejing has mentioned above, you will have to use the [img] [/img] tags with the following link to display the logo in your signatures:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/s.png

I apologize for the confusion and for not realizing this when making my original post!
    Make sure you actually type out the url.. dont cut and paste or you will get a BBcode error
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I guess there's no duo-decennial logos..
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2